Chapter 10: Fear, flowers, and a flustered Madrigal

Reggie settled on making Unicorn punch, the drink was pink, with whipped cream on top, covered in sprinkles, and had a glittery cone in the whipped cream. He put it in a milkshake glass; this type of milkshake glass was able to have a lid put on it so that the drink could be transported. The demon made sure the drink wouldn't fall apart as he walked. He went through the portal and made his way over to the village.

Once he arrived Reggie walked around to look for Luisa. He noticed people gathering things from each other in a hurried fashion. He was confused but ignored it, "Maybe Luisa knows something about it." He whispered to himself. He continued to look for her when he accidentally bumped into Isabella, blue flowers splattered onto his face, temporarily making Reggie unaware of his surroundings. The demon jumped and started to panic, "Ah! Get it off, get it off, get it off!" He yelled in his panic. "Reggie it's ok! It's just some flowers." Isabella said, trying to calm the screaming demon. Reggie flapped his wings, causing Isabella to fall over due to the wind he produced. He scratched at his face, removing the flowers in the process. Once calmed down he stopped his panicking and quickly apologized to the fallen human. "I'm so so so sorry I bumped into you and made you fall over please forgive me." Reggie quickly said, holding out his hand to help Isabella up.

"It's alright Reggie. Are you ok? You were scared when the flowers touched you." Isabella said as Reggie helped her up. "Yes, I'm alright. It's just very distressing when my senses are taken away. In the monster realm it would be ok, but here if any of them get taken it will cause my fight and flight response." He responded. Isabella looked apologetically at the demon "I'm so sorry. " "It's not your fault. I should have paid attention to where I was going." "Reggie!" A voice could be heard coming closer to the two. It was Luisa. "Luisa! Hey!" Reggie said nervously. "Are you two, ok? I heard you screaming, and I saw Isabella knocked over and." Isabella cut Luisa off, "We're fine Luisa. Reggie bumped into me and got a bit of a fright." Reggie nodded in agreement.

Luisa let out a sigh of relief. "That's good. Not good that you panicked but good that no one got hurt." Isabella nodded. "Now that everything is settled. I have to go deliver the invitations." Isabella said before heading off. Reggie looked up at Luisa, "I-Invitations?" He stuttered. "Oh yeah! My family is having a party tomorrow night. I'm picking up the supplies." "Oh, I see." The demon replied in a slightly sad tone. Luisa noticed this, "Come on Luisa. This is your chance. You can do it. Come on!" Her inner voice yelled at her. "Hey if you're not busy, maybe you could come to the party. With me?" Her face went a bright shade of pink as she asked. Reggie blushed and replied "Yes! I. I would love to." Luisa smiled. "Great! It will be at our house. 5 o'clock." "Sounds good. Oh, I almost forgot." The demon pulled out the drink he had made "For you." He said, handing it to the buff human. Luisa took it "thank you." She said before drinking it. She smiled and jumped with joy, "So good! I love it. And it has little sparkles." "I'm glad you like it." Reggie smiled while rubbing the back of his neck. "I have to go. Otherwise, Tìa Pepa will panic. See you tomorrow night." "Yeah, see you tomorrow night." The demon waved at Luisa as she bolted off to get supplies. As Luisa ran, she softly said to herself "Holy smokes I just did that."