1

A woman with black glasses was walking while pushing a trolley containing her suitcases and bags. The woman had just arrived at Seoul's Incheon airport after years of living in America.

"I really miss my hometown. Tteokbokki... I'm cominggg!!" A woman named Eon Jin pushed her trolley faster until she finally met a driver who picked her up.

The driver helps her load her things into the car while she is busy playing with cellphone to take a selfie and upload it on social media to let her friends know that she has now arrived in Seoul.

Once inside the car, Eon Jin keeps staring at the phone screen because she is waiting for a call from someone. One minute, two minutes to thirty minutes of travel, finally someone ahe was waiting for contacted her too.

"Babe, I'm sorry I can't pick you up at the airport. I'm having a consultation with a patient. Is it okay if I just send you a driver? I'll be at your apartment tonight." a man spoke in a sorry tone over the phone.

Eon Jin also answered. "It's okay, Dear. No problem. I will wait for you. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too. I love you, Eon Jin."

***

"Congratulations, you will become a mother. If I observe, you are already 8 weeks pregnant."  a doctor named Kim Tae Pyung gives a friendly smile and congratulates his patient who has just found out that she is pregnant.

The patient was so happy that she shed tears of joy. Her husband, who was sitting next to her, also burst into tears and hugged his wife, thanking her.

It makes Tae Pyung feel deja vu.

"Please take care of your health and don't do heavy work. I'll give you vitamins. You can come back next month for a routine checkup."

"Thank you, doctor."

As soon as the patient leaves, Tae Pyung stares at the photo of a little girl that he displays on his desk as an encouragement for his days.

"Appa!" suddenly a tiny voice was heard after the door was successfully opened.

"Sorry sir. Mi-Cha said she missed you so I brought her here. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier." The middle-aged woman who served as the babysitter said to Tae Pyung who became his employer.

"It's okay, Ahjumma. I also miss my beloved little princess. Mi-Cha, come here. Won't you hug me?"

"I miss you, Appa. Can you go home now?" the little girl jumped into her father's lap.

"Wait a minute, okay? Appa will buy your favorite ice cream after this."

"Horayyy! I love you, Appa!"

Author Note:

It's a new story guys.  😆

What do you think?  Yay or Nay?