2

Eon Jin tidies up her things and arranges the layout of her newly apartment. She deliberately chose to live alone to be more free to do as she pleased. She arranged the room as beautiful as possible by placing flowers as decorations in every corner of the house. Not to forget she also place a photo of herself with her boyfrined on the table.

Finished with arranging her apartment room, she felt a loss if she just stayed in the apartment while waiting for her boyfriend to come. She plans to take a walk to the hospital while seeing how the environment where she works in the future.

She took a taxi to go to the hospital because her car still hadn't arrived. Her gaze fell on the typical Korean buildings that she couldn't see while in New York. She also missed the time when she took a walk enjoying the night air on the banks of the Han River with her old friend.

She arrived at Vams Medical Center which would become a second home for her to spend her daily time. As she walked inside, she happened to run into the President Director of the hospital and she chatted with him while looking around the hospital environment.

"Why didn't you tell me if you wanted to come here today?" a man in his 60s asked her kindly because she already thought that Eon Jin was his daughter too.

"I didn't actually plan to come here but since I'm bored I thought I'd better take a look at how my place works tomorrow." Eon Jin replied politely.

The man named Jang Jong-Su introduced Eon Jin to the doctors they passed.

"You will feel comfortable working here."

"I feel like that too. They're friendly."

They walk down the hospital corridor while telling Eon Jin where the other department rooms are.

"You want to see your room, right?"

Eon Jin nodded and they then continued walking towards her study.

"The neurosurgeon room is close to the Obgyn doctors."

They stood in front of the elevator to wait for it to open.

"The patients are very crowded."  Eon Jin commented.

"What about New York?"

"That is fun.  But I think I prefer to live in Seoul."

"Is your father doing well?" Jang Jong-Su asked because he was a friend of Eon Jin's father.

"He looks even younger and healthier than his age."

They both laughed and then the elevator doors started to open and the doctors or visitors started to get out of it.  A man who was about to step out of the elevator felt familiar with the face of a woman who was standing and talking to the President Director of the hospital. He rubbed his eyes one more time to make sure he didn't see the wrong person.

"Eon Jin?" Tae Pyung greets her with a big smile.

"Kim Tae Pyung!" Eon Jin was surprised and excited to meet her old friend.

"You two know each other?"  The President Director asked in confusion.

Tae Pyung bows his head to salute the President Director. "We were close friends in college."

"Wow. This hospital is the venue for your reunion to meet again, right?"

"The President Director took me around this hospital. He will also escort me to my room."

"Eoh, Excuse me, Sir.  How about I just walk her to her room?" Tae Pyung offers himself up.

"This isn't your tactic to approach our new doctor, is it, Prof.  Kim?"