6

Eon Jin wears a red dress with curly hair that she lets loose. She walked into a fancy restaurant where she would meet Jin Woo.  The waiter helped usher her to the place that had been reserved for the two of them.

"Have you been waiting for me long?" Eon Jin asks as she sits down and places her bag on a nearby table.

"I just arrived too. You look so beautiful today."  Jin Woo praised the woman in front of him.

"Thank you ... Babe .." she answered awkwardly.  "What do you want to order?"

"As usual. I'd prefer it if you chose the menu for me."

"Arasso." Eon Jin answered then she ordered two packages of beef steak and two glasses of orange juice.

"You're so beautiful tonight that I can't even blink." Jin Woo said again praising Eon Jin's beauty that night.

"Are you teasing me, Yoo Jin Woo?"

"You may be beautiful all the time, but tonight you are much prettier than the previous nights."

"You just wanted to tell me that?"  Eon Jin asked.

"Have you made a decision? You promise to give the best answer, right?"

"I will try."

Jin Woo then took out a small red box from his coat pocket. He placed it in front of him while looking nervously at Eon Jin.

"I'm not good at saying romantic words. So I'll just get to the point."  he continued.

He opened the red box and showed it to her.

"The first day we met was the most meaningful day in my life because after that I came to know how it feels to fall in love. I thought I could only fall in love with you. Yes, only you.  Son Eon Jin, will you marry me?"

Eon Jin's eyes are filled with tears because he is moved and sad because now she will belong to someone else.

"I will. I hope we can build a happy family together."

Jin Woo smiled happily and then kissed hrr lips gently and spoiled. That night became a very meaningful night for both of them. It started with a proposal at a restaurant and now ends in bed.

The pair of people were fast asleep still with nothing wrapped, only a blanket covering their skin. Jin Woo woke up, looking at the innocent face of the beautiful sleeping woman next to him. He brushed her hair that covered his face slightly and kissed her forehead spoiledly.

"Mianhae..." he said still rubbing her face. Jin Woo got out of bed to put on his clothes.

"Babe.. Where are you going?" Eon Jin wakes up when she hears the sound of Jin Woo's footsteps.

"I have urgent business, dear." His footsteps came back towards her.

"You always have business in the middle of the night like this. Are your patients more important than your future wife, babe?"

"Mianhae. I can't delay this time. I have to go to the hospital right away, babe. Is it okay?"

"Hm.. It can't be helped..." Eon Jin sighed languidly.

"Good night, babe. I wish you sweet dreams."

***

Eon Jin starts her day by checking the patient files piled up on her desk. She flipped through the paper with her left hand which kept her eyes fixed on the ring on her ring finger. She was silent and then rubbed the ring gently while imagining what had happened between her and Jin Woo last night. She didn't think that she had made such a big decision in her life. She has chosen a man who will be her future husband.