16

Eon Jin walks leisurely into the airport carrying her bag. She only brought a few clothes because she only stayed one night there.

She entered the waiting room after going through several check-in procedures and then boarded the plane as soon as the boarding notification had been announced.

She's busy staring at her phone but not because she's typing a message for Tae Pyung, but texting each other to her friends.

After a short flight, Eon Jin finally arrived at Jeju airport at noon. She was picked up by her friends and they continued walking until they stopped at a cafe to eat and drink. It's hard to remember how many years they haven't seen each other. Of course it's a precious meeting for Eon Jin and her friends.

"There seems to be something shining here." Eon Jin exclaimed when she saw the diamond ring around Hyo Jin's ring finger.

"Tell us all now. You just made us curious." Min Jung interrupts then.

"Yes.. Umm.. Kevin proposed to me a week ago." said Hyo Jin shyly. Her cheeks started to turn red as soon as her friends teased her.

"Boom boom! Congratulations. Have you guys set a wedding date yet?" Min Jung asked.

Hyo Jin shook her head. "We haven't set a date yet. But soon we will get married."

"Congratulations on your proposal. You two are a perfect match." Eon Jin congratulates her friend.

"How about you, Eon Jin?"

"Me? Eoh, I haven't thought about it. I'm still in the stage of finding a boyfriend."

"Woa.. So all this time your relationship has no status?"

"Huh? Me and Tae Pyung? We're just friends."

"He's so bad. The motion is very slow. Should we teach him how to approach a woman?" Min Jung protested.

"Maybe he's just confused. I'm not forcing him either."

"So you came here to meet him?" Hyo Jin teases her.

"Boom! The atmosphere tonight is very supportive, isn't it?" Min Jung also teased her.

"I just miss his daughter." Eon Jin argued.

"Ooo... His daughter. Are you sure?" Hyo Jin and Min Jung said it in unison.

***

Eon Jin and friends drink a few glasses of alcohol. Even though they are still conscious, it is still dangerous if they force themselves to drive. They call their respective boyfriend and this time Eon Jin will call her friend.

Tae Pyung is having dinner with his parents and daughter. They talk each other. It had been a long time since they had felt that atmosphere.  Every time they back home to Jeju, they always make time to get together even though Tae Pyung's father is busy at work.

Tae Pyung was born into a rich family. His father is the owner of a hospital in Jeju. He is a neurosurgeon. While his mother is a villa owner in several areas in Jeju.

"Appa, I'm tired and sleepy. May I enter the room first?" Mi Cha with droopy eyes asked so.

"Go back to your room and take a rest. Appa still wants to chat here." Tae Pyung answered.

"Good night, Appa, Haelmoni and Haelboji."

"Sweet dreams, baby."

As soon as Mi Cha left them and had entered her room. His mother then asked him.

"You said you were with a woman. Who's she?"

His father who heard the question also paid attention to him.