20

Eon Jin gets word from her father that she will be transferred to their family hospital starting next month. This was done to avoid the relationship between Eon Jin and Tae Pyung which was growing later. Hearing this, of course, Eon Jin refused firmly. Her father should have discussed this with her first and not take care of it alone without her knowledge.

"I warned you before. You just didn't hear what Appa said." her father said over the phone in a stern tone.

"No, I like the environment here. Can't you just let me be? I want to live doing what I want without being forced from anywhere."

"You insisted on staying there because you wanted to be close to that guy, right? I warned you to get back into contact with him. Why are you being so stubborn?"

"Why? Why should I do what Appa says? I love him. We love each other. You have no right to stop us."

"How dare you..."

"Appa, I will close this conversation first. I will talk to you again if you have blessed our relationship."

***

Tae Pyung tries to contain his emotions. He will meet with Dr. Lee and taught him a lesson not to bother his girlfriend anymore. He wanted to beat him to a pulp but he had promised his girlfriend not to do that. He intended to finish a patient file first before he met the madman.

There was a knock on the door as he was studying the patient files to be followed up with surgery. He answered and allowed someone to enter.

"Long time no see, Dr. Kim Tae Pyung."  someone's voice distracting him. The person smiled at him as she stood in the doorway. Tae Pyung didn't think that they would meet again.. after so long.. His body froze and he didn't know what to say.. and what to do...

"Hey, Dr. Kim.. You just want to look at me without greeting me back?" The woman started to approach him. Tae Pyung then snapped out of his daze and stood up to greet her.

"Ji-won.. Eh, Steph.. Please take your seat."  Tae Pyung welcomes nervously. He did not expect that they would meet again after years went.

"Why did you come here?" he asked again, terrified that something he didn't want would happen.

"What else? I want to meet my daughter. If possible, I will take her with me too."

"No, you can't just take her with you. She's my daughter. No one can take her without my permission."

"Hello, Kim Tae Pyung. She is my daughter, not your daughter. Not a bit of your blood flows in her body. You have no right over my daughter."

"You left her even when she needed you. You know she was only weeks old but you just left her. I took care of her all this time. I gave her milk, changed her diapers and taught her a lot of things. You gave her to me. She is my daughter. I'm the parent not you!"

"You know that my career was just on the rise. I couldn't possibly announce that I had a daughter at that time."

"Then now that you're a famous model, you want to take her from me? Sorry, you can't do that."

"What's her name?"

"You claim to be her parent but you don't even know your child's name?!"

"Don't make it difficult for me, Kim Tae Pyung. You were the one who insisted that I keep my womb. You yourself didn't want to help me abort my pregnancy at that time."

"I knew you a long time back then. You think I'd want to help you with that vile thing? Besides, I would never accept someone who wants to have an abortion of their own accord."