28

Forced to undergo a long-distance relationship for almost ten days due to work, it makes a husband and wife —Kim Tae Pyung and Son Eon Jin— miss each other because they can only see each other through video calls the past few days. Even though her belly is getting bigger, Eon Jin doesn't mind at all if her husband has to work outside the city because it is a consequence of his work.

Stretching her body after opening her eyes in the morning, she was surprised because her daughter suddenly came in and cheered happily while carrying a glass of milk in her tiny hand.

"Eomma, ​​good morning!" Mi Cha walked up to her mother then handed her a glass filled with milk and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, my love. Good morning." Eon Jin returned the kiss and took a sip of the milk made by her daughter and then hugged her tightly.

While her father was out of town, Mi Cha became her mother's personal doctor and took good care of her. He is a mini-daughter version of her father. A daughter who is too possessive of her mother not to do work that can make her exhausted.

"Eomma, today appa is home!!" Mi Cha jumped up and cheered happily.

"So, what should we do?"

So, Eon Jin and Mi Cha are preparing dinner to welcome Tae Pyung home after working out of town for a few days. Mi Cha has an idea to surprise her appa so that he feels happy when he returns home.

"Eomma, you can't work too hard. Let me finish everything." Mi Cha takes the initiative as if an adult can do everything alone.

"You sound like an adult, baby girl. Can you really cook everything by yourself?"

"No, no, no, eomma. Don't call me baby anymore. I'm a big sister now because in your tummy there is a baby who is my sister. Besides, eomma, I'm your personal doctor when appa is out of town. You should according to the doctor."

"Arasso. I will obey your words, my personal doctor."

Eon Jin stopped doing it to obey her daughter's words. But in the end she also helped her because her daughter couldn't do it herself.

"Will appa like our surprise, eomma?"

"Sure, he'll love it. Eomma is sure that appa will be proud of you because this was all your idea."

"Mmm, I can't wait to meet him. I wonder what souvenirs he will bring for me."

"Let's see. Eomma is also curious about what gifts he brought for us."

Eon Jin and Mi Cha wait in the living room to greet Tae Pyung who is almost there. Not long after, they heard the bell ringing and Mi Cha immediately ran to open the door for her father. She immediately jumped into her father's arms as soon as the door was widely open.

"Appa, I miss you so much!!" she hugged him tightly as if not wanting to let go.

"Appa misses you too, beautiful girl. How was your days? You don't bother eomma, do you?" Tae Pyung asked his daughter, then walked into the house and approached his wife.

He kissed and hugged her. "I miss you, Love. Are you okay?"

Eon Jin nods and smiles. "Our Mi Cha is doing her best to be my personal doctor."

"Whoa, really? Appa's little princess is the best."

Mi Cha nodded proudly to her father. "Mm, I took good care of eomma while you weren't home. Please recruit me to be your personal assistant, Prof. Kim." she joked with her father which made her parents laugh too.

"Okay, I'll recruit you to be my assistant when you're an adult." Tae Pyung said yes.

"Appa, close your eyes please. We have something for you." Mi Cha says, they walk towards the dining table with Eon Jin putting her palm in front of Tae Pyung's eyes so he can't peek.