18

Revision: Some parts were omitted and added

Day 2

The second day of self-isolation, neither of them did much. Eon Jin's condition is worse than yesterday. Her cough would not stop, her throat hurt and she had no appetite.

The servant had delivered the food to them; breakfast and some snacks. None of it was touched by her.

Tae Pyung tries to contact her because he doesn't hear any voices from Eon Jin's room. Not getting any reply, he finally barged into her room through the connection door.

"You haven't eaten your breakfast yet?" he asked as the food was still tightly closed on the table.

Eon Jin, who was lying limp, then lifted her head slightly to see Tae Pyung who was walking towards her. "I have no taste."

"How can you recover if there is no food in your body?" he protested then took the plate containing the food on the table.

"Sit down, I'll feed you." his orders to her.

"I'm so weak. Can't you see it?"

"That's why you have to eat so you have energy. Come on." Tae Pyung helps her to sit up and leans back. Then he took some food and fed it to her.

Eon Jin chews the food slowly while Tae Pyung patiently waits for her to finish chewing then feeds her back.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Tae Pyung asks her as she stares at him without blinking.

"I want another food feed." she quibbles, her feelings are wavering at the moment, she keeps wondering to herself if friends do what they do.

Day 3

Tae Pyung is sitting on his bed leaning on the headboard while playing phone. His habit every day is reading news on a platform, most of the news he reads is news about medical. He read that many people were also infected with the Covid-19 virus. Not a few people also died after being declared infected by the virus. It made him worry about his family. He repeatedly reminded his parents and Mi Cha to take care of themselves and their health so they don't get infected too. Since being tested positive for the Covid-19 virus, Tae Pyung hasn't felt any symptoms, it seems he is one of the asymptomatic people. 

Continue scrolling news on a platform, suddenly he found a news about a Korean model who returned to Seoul for vacation. It made him freeze. He closed his phone and put it away from him.

He thought, then tried to lie down and cover himself with the blanket. He tried to close his eyes but he still remembered what happened.  He gets off the bed and walks to Eon Jin's room to distract himself.

"Have you felt better already?" he asks in the doorway to Eon Jin who is sitting reading a book.

She nodded then asked him, "What's wrong with you? Your face looks pale."

"Really? I don't think so." he said, looking at his face in the mirror.

"What book are you reading?"

Eon Jin shows him the cover, yes she is reading a medical book about nerves.

"Aih, isn't that boring?" he teased her.

"I never get bored in reading anything."  Eon Jin closed her book, she took out her phone and then said again, "I got a book recommendation from one of my friends on Twitter; Love, Rosie. Have you read the book yet?"

"Um.. I've seen the movie. It's about friendship between a man and a woman."

"Eoh, then what next?"

"Maybe it's not a new thing for me or you, if around us there are a woman and a man claiming to be close friends, then it's certain that one of them will definitely like her/his."