11

A hard slap floated on Jin Woo's cheek because after ghosting for a month he asked Eon Jin to break up.

"Tell me the reason you just disappeared for this one month, Yoo Jin Woo!" Eon Jin said firmly and almost shouted.

"I told you that I took care of my sick mother"

Eon Jin laughed lightly at him. "Take care of your sick mother or your pregnant woman?!" she asked firmly.

"Wh— What do you mean?" Jin Woo stammered.

"You think I didn't see you in the patient room? You hold her hand and rubbed her tummy softly. Who else is she if not your mistress, huh?"

Jin Woo was in a hurry. He didn't know what to say.. He dodged it but stammered.

"Don't lie to me, Jinwoo. I'm not that stupid. You disappeared without a word that's already suspicious. There's no way there's no signal for a whole month that you can't reach me."

"Eon Jin-a..."

"You're even calling my name now. Tell me, who is that woman and how did you meet?"

"I'm sorry, Eon Jin. I was really lonely that time and she suddenly came to me. I felt comfortable with her. Then we had a love affair and it happened that she was pregnant with my child."

"How long have you been cheating on me?!"

"I met her six months ago... When you were still in New York."

"So that's why you didn't visit me in New York? You even fucked me when you cheated on me, Yoo Jin Woo. You bastard!" Another slap flew across Jin Woo's cheeks in turn. He didn't dodge at all because he realized that what he did was wrong and had hurt Eon Jin's feelings.

"Please forgive me, Eon Jin. And please don't cancel the offer. I really need it." even so, Jin Woo still begged her not to drop the offer to become hospital head at her family hospital.

"Tch, asshole. After hurting my feelings, you can still apply to work at my family hospital? Don't dream, Jin Woo." Eon Jin took her bag and left.

On the one hand, her chest felt tight because she was betrayed by her boyfriend. But on the other hand, she felt relieved that she wasn't bound by anyone now.

***

No woman is willing to be betrayed by her partner, let alone to impregnate another woman. Eon Jin keeps wondering what her shortcomings are so Jin Woo has to look at other women. Is it just because they are in a long distance relationship? Honestly, she was lonely in New York too but she never thought about having an affair with another man.

"Men are different. They are assholes who can't live without sex." Eon Jin grumbled in disgust as she got out of car. Her long legs slowly entered the hospital building. The security guards and the others bowed their heads to salute her. Even though she is a new employee, she is already respected by people because of her competence and friendliness.

"Good morning. Have a nice day." Eon Jin returned the greeting in a friendly manner.

She stood in front of the elevator door to wait while playing her phone to delete photos and messages from Jin Woo.

"Does he think it's hard to forget him? It doesn't, he's not the only precious person in my life." Eon Jin grumbled to herself as she started to erase her memories with Jin Woo.

She also threw away the photo she displayed on her desk along with the gifts he had given her.

Not having breakfast at home, makes Eon Jin feel hungry now. She invited her colleagues to have breakfast but it turned out that they had ordered food first. She went alone to the cafeteria. She passes by Tae Pyung's room, hoping that the man will come out of his room and see her walking alone and then offer to accompany her. But the result is nil.