7

Eon Jin walks into the hospital building with a cheerful face and a basket of food in her hands. She walks gracefully and graciously past the others into the elevator to Tae Pyung's room.

"Good morning. I brought food for you, and Mi Cha too." Eon Jin enters shortly after opening the door and peeks at the owner of the room to see if he's there or not.

"Aigoo.. You don't have to bother. Thank you. Mi Cha must be happy. She'll be here in a minute."

"I thought you two went together."

"I was in a hurry because I had something to do so I left first. Woah, what is this? It looks so delicious." Tae Pyung happily opens the lunch box, assisted by Eon Jin.

"Please taste and comment on the food I cook."

"Woah. Dumpling soup. It's Mi Cha's favorite."

"I hope she likes it. Oh yeah. I also bought a present for her but since it's quite big so I left it in the car."

"Oh thank you. You don't bother to do it, do you?"

"I already told you that I like her. She is cute and sweet girl." Eon Jin said carelessly with a smile looking at Tae Pyung.

"Just her? How about her father?" Tae Pyung asks which makes Eon Jin pause for a moment in surprise.

He then laughed after seeing her confused face saying, "I was just joking. Don't take it too seriously." Tae Pyung takes a cup and takes a sip of coffee.

Eon Jin nodded smilingly. "Enjoy your meals. I'll be back to my room." she said.

Eon Jin comes out of his room.

"What was that?"  she still wonders to herself about what he said to her earlier.

"Why would he ask like that?" she muttered again and went into her room and sat down in her chair.

Again, she looked at the ring Jin Woo gave her which was wrapped around her ring finger. She rubbed the ring. "I've chosen him. I've decided. I can't waver." she said firmly.

Eon Jin continues her work with focus. She checked again the history of the condition of the patient she was going to examine today.  Even though not many patients would visit today, she still tried to focus and get rid of any distracting thoughts.

***

Tae Pyung is pensive as soon as Eon Jin leaves his room. He doesn't know why the words just came out of his mouth. He had been trying to forget his feelings but he had slipped up with the joke instead.

He wonders to herself if she will get angry because of that joke earlier. He is just afraid, he is afraid that Eon Jin will be angry with him.

A dozen years ago~

The semester exam was coming soon, Eon Jin, the diligent student, is getting more and more active in studying and doesn't waste a second of time on campus. She went to the library to be alone and study. She invites Tae Pyung to meet there and study together. A few minutes after she arrived, Tae Pyung also came with his notebook, ready to write down the important material that will be taught by her.

"What are we studying today?" he asked so right standing behind her.

"You came here quickly too. Look, now you've been more diligent in studying."

"Hm, it's all thanks to you. I guess I should thank you if I become a successful doctor in the future." Tae Pyung said proudly and he took a seat beside her.