4

That night feels awkward between Eon Jin and Jin Woo in that room. After a fairly fierce and heated argument, the two of them sat in silence from each other by sitting far apart. No one had any intention of breaking the awkward atmosphere. Eon Jin chooses to remain silent and even refuses to see the face of her ex-lover, as well as Jin Woo who is confused about what to say.

Tae Pyung, who had just finished his surgery, immediately walked over to Eon Jin in her room. He just opened the door without knocking first.

"Hi, wanna have coffee together?" Tae Pyung suddenly raises his head to greet Eon Jin until he finally realizes that the woman is not alone in there. He then bowed and apologized and left after closing the door again.

"Are you really that easy to get to know him again? After a long time no see? Not awkward at all?" Jin Woo again intimidated her.

Eon Jin, who did not accept his suspicions, finally spoke up. "I'm just close friend with him. Don't pretend to be jealous like you don't have any female friends close to you like we do."

"What's wrong with me getting angry seeing my girlfriend getting closer to another guy?"

"You forgot that I broke up with you yesterday? How many times do I have to remind you?"

"I already told you that I don't want us to break up. Come on, Eon Jin. Don't act like this. We're not teenagers anymore who ask for a break up when you sulk."

"Then you just find a mature woman you can date. I am who I am. I can't change my attitude just for your sake." Eon Jin insists.

"I don't want to break up with you. Please."

"I suspect that you will do worse things in the future if I take you back."

"I love you, Eon Jin. I don't know what will happen if I'm not with you. Please accept me again to be your lover. I'll propose to you and we'll get married soon."

Eon Jin looks at Jin Woo who is kneeling in front of her while looking down. His eyes were red and he seemed to be sincerely apologizing to her. It makes her waver and yield to him.

***

Eon Jin didn't have time to have breakfast at home because she was in a hurry to go to the hospital so she wouldn't be late. She just ordered food to be delivered to her room. She's been having a lot of trouble getting to sleep lately. She can only sleep around 2 and 3 pm which causes her to wake up later than usual.

She parks her car at the usual spot and sees Tae Pyung's car parked right next to her. She entered the building while greeting doctors and even patients who passed in front of her.

While waiting for the elevator doors to open, Eon Jin replies to Jin Woo's message asking if she's arrived at the hospital. The case last night, Eon Jin still hasn't answered about Jin Woo's request that he want to get back to her.  Eon Jin says she needs some time to think about it.

From behind where she was standing, someone suddenly surprised her who was busy with her phone.

"Hey...."  Kim Tae Pyung greeted her.

"You startled me." Eon Jin replies by looking at him.

"Mianhae.."

"Um.. It's okay.  Luckily I have no history of heart disease."  she answered nonchalantly.

"You want to go straight to your room? Don't want to stop by the cafeteria for breakfast first?"

"Ah.. That.. I already ordered food. I ordered a few servings. You can eat in my room."  Eon Jin offers.