23

It still can't believe that Tae Pyung and Eon Jin are currently preparing for their wedding.  Even though they had only been a dating for a few weeks, they both decided to take each other to a more serious level.

Family meetings have been held. Both Eon Jin and Tae Pyung's parents have a good relationship. Having a family with a working background as a doctor makes it easy for both families to interact with each other.

They plan to have a private wedding, inviting only their closest relatives and friends. Even though their parents wanted to have a magnificent wedding by inviting many people, both Eon Jin and Tae Pyung had agreed to only invite a few guests due to the current pandemic.

Mi Cha is very enthusiastic to help prepare her appa and aunty's wedding party. She was very happy when she was asked to fit the dress she would wear on the D-day. She even couldn't wait to pose for a pre-wedding photo.

They have already set a wedding date. One day in March. Only one month left for them to prepare all the wedding necessities.

Tae Pyung is still busy with his work, so is Eon Jin. He still has to go out of town to attend a workshop as a representative of a specialist field.

"Have you prepared all your needs for the day after tomorrow?" Eon Jin asks him while handing him a cup of coffee.

"Mi Cha helped me." Tae Pyung nodded as he took the coffee from her hand.

"She's not sulking not to come with you this time?"

"She's just happy to be able to stay with you."  Tae Pyung laughs, admitting it.

"Oww, looks like the girls' quality timing this time will be great." Eon Jin is also happy to hear that, she then continues her words hesitantly, "Uhm.. how about tomorrow? Will Mi Cha's biological mother meet her?"

Tae Pyung nods, he knows that she is uncomfortable with this. He held her hand to calm her down. "Don't force it if you can't."

Eon Jin shook her head.  "No, I'm going to be her mother soon. I have to be there for her whenever she needs me. We'll go together. We'll get through this together, right."

"Thank you, Eon Jin. You are really understanding person. You know how lucky I am to have a chance marrying my own close friend."

***

They were getting ready to head to a restaurant. This will be the first time in her life that Mi Cha meets her birth mother she has been asking about. She used to really want to meet her biological mother then but since Eon Jin came into her life she never again asked about it because ahe had felt Eon Jin's sincere love and affection.

"When you meet your mom later, give her a hug and a kiss. Okay?" Eon Jin tells her while  braiding the little girl's hair.

"Why?"

"When two people haven't seen each other for a long time then there must be a sense of longing in theirselves, right? Do it so that your mom is happy."

Mi Cha nods understandingly then hugs Eon Jin and lands a kiss on her cheek. "You're my mother too, right?"

Eon Jin touched her nose gently.  "Mm, you're always be my beautiful baby."

"Aigo aigo... You two hugged without asking me." Tae Pyung turns out to have been watching the conversation of the two girls. He walked over to them and hugged them tightly.

The journey feels long for Tae Pyung. Silence was created in the car, Mi Cha who saw her appa and aunty just kept silent, finally started babbling and asking them questions. Luckily the little girl can change the atmosphere to be more comfortable.