26

Waking up to hear the phone ringing, Tae Pyung is still not wearing a single dress. He saw the face of his wife who was sleeping soundly beside him and then he kissed her lips and then took his phone which was on the table. It turned out to be a video call from their daughter. He hastily put on his clothes then received the call.

"Hello, baby." Tae Pyung waved his hand to greet the little girl who had scowled.

"Appa, why did it take so long to pick up the phone from me?"

"Hmm, Appa just woke up. Isn't it already night there? Why haven't you slept yet, baby?"

"I miss you. I miss eomma too! Where is eomma? I want to talk to her." Mi Cha screams impatiently to see Eon Jin's face.

"Shh.. Eomma is still asleep. She's tired after a long tiring flight." Tae Pyung reasoned.

"I want to see eomma! I want to see eomma!"

Tae Pyung is confused to find an excuse because there is no way he can point the camera at Eon Jin when his wife is still naked.  Then Eon Jin squirms and wakes up hearing voices. She then saw her husband who was looking at her like a look for help.

"What's wrong, Yeobo? Who's calling?"

"It's Mi Cha. Our baby wants to see you." he whispered softly to her.

"Oh." Eon Jin reflexively looks for his clothes that are scattered on the floor and then puts them on even though she doesn't have time to put on a bra because she is in a hurry.

"Hi, baby." Eon Jin smiles as she waves her hand to their little girl.  She then gave her a virtual kiss.

"I want a morning kiss, too." Tae Pyung whines. Then he steals to kiss Eon Jin but is caught by their daughter.

"Appa, stop kissing eomma! We want to talk."  Mi Cha warns her father fiercely.

Eon Jin chuckled while making fun of Tae Pyung who was pouting. "Eomma is mine now!" he taunts his daughter as if he won over her.

Mi Cha snorted in annoyance, "Arggh. When I have a husband later, I won't let him kiss me every time. It's too much, Appa! Let eomma breathe."

"Arasso. Arasso. Appa will kiss eomma only once a day. Isn't it late in there, baby? Go turn off your lights and go to sleep."

"Sweet dreams, Sweetheart." Eon Jin spoke softly.

"Bye, Eomma, Appa. Bring my sister for me when you got home. Haelboji said you will bring twins for me!"

"Sure. Twin babies are on the way!"

After hanging up the call, Tae Pyung then looked at Eon Jin with a teasing look. "You know that you torture me a lot by not wearing a bra like that."

"Oh. I'm in a hurry before. You want the next round, Yeobo?" Eon Jin bit her lip teasing her husband. Tae Pyung can't say no and he immediately pulls his wife's tiny body into his arms.

"Let me be on top of you" Eon Jin whispered seductively to her husband.

***

With matching brown coats, Tae Pyung and Eon Jin got out of the car and entered the restaurant they were aiming for to meet and greet their friends. They have some couple clothes shoes. She enjoys wearing it when they travel with the excuse that it is their baby's wish. Tae Pyung just agrees about it. He will do whatever makes his wife happy.

They greet Jeong Yeon and her husband. She is a close friend of Eon Jin who has now also become a close friend of Tae Pyung. In the past, Eon Jin accompanied the two of them on a date, but now the four of them can do a double date. Plus, both Eon Jin and Jeong Yeon are pregnant now.