27

After returning from their honeymoon, a husband and wife continued to carry out their routine work at the hospital. Not spared from their work as a doctor, they also do not forget their role as parents. Before returning to work, they spent some quality time with their little daughter, who is now becoming an older sister.

Mi Cha was overjoyed when she heard that she was going to become an older sister. The little girl cheered the whole time saying that she would soon have a dongsaeng.

"Horayyy!! I am going to be a big sister. Kim Mi Cha will be a sister. Kim's little baby will soon be born into the worldaaaa!" the little girl was running around the room too excited.

"Eomma, Appa, thank you! This is the most beautiful gift besides me having a mother now! My world will be more and more complete. I wanna jump for joy!"

"You're so happy, baby." Tae Pyung smiled broadly at his daughter who he had never seen this happy before.

"Come here, Eonnie. Hug Eomma and say hi to your dongsaeng."

"Ne, Eomma." The little girl obeyed her mother's words. She then hugged her and whispered to her mother's tummy, "Can't wait to see you, our little baby."

"Baby talking to baby." Tae Pyung teased his daughter, comes closer to her, he then joins in to hug his two favorite girls in his arms.

***

Eon Jin checked her pregnancy to Dr.  Kim, the most handsome favorite Obgyn in her life. She had never thought that she would have an obstetrician husband before. Now she doesn't have to worry about her pregnancy because her husband, also her private doctor will take care of her and their baby.

"When can we find out the gender of our baby?" Eon Jin is curious when she sees the ultrasound screen.

"You're just 6 weeks pregnant. Just be patient, baby, we'll find out the gender in three months later, okay?"

"I'm sure that our baby will be a girl."

"No, I'm sure that our baby will be a boy."

"A mother's instinct is stronger than a father's."

"But I'm the one who knows better than that."  Tae Pyung smirked, then he continued to say, "You don't know that all this time I used the position to get a baby boy."

"Hey, you cheater." Eon Jin pouted, and her husband immediately kissed her lips. Avoiding being unsightly by others, she then patted her husband's arm. "What if another doctor sees us?!"

"Should we move to my room? I always imagined making love to you in a doctor's coat." he smiled mischievously, seeing the change in expression on his wife's face that looked annoyed, then he laughed and said, "I am sorry. My joke was ridiculous, wasn't it?"

"You know I thought you were an innocent man. It turns out that all men have the same thought."

"I was only thinking about being with you."

"You should, of course."

***

"Eomma, Appa, Welcome!" the little girl stood at the door waiting for her parents to come home. She smiled cheerfully to see her parents had returned home.

Tae Pyung kisses and holds her in his arms but the little girl firmly rejects her appa, "Appa, I'm going to be a big sister so please don't treat me like a kid anymore."