15

After hours standing in the operating room, Eon Jin finally came out with a relieved feeling. The operation runs smoothly even though there are few obstacles in the middle. She returned to the office while releasing one by one her operating clothes. She sighed then lay on the couch, lay down her body overlooking the roof ceiling while massaging her temples.
That day was really tiring for her.

Just as she was about to close her eyes, the knock on the door began to sound in her ear. Someone comes from outside to bring their own favorite coffee.

"You look so tired, huh?" Tae Pyung put two cups of coffee on the table while sitting in another chair.

Eon Jin changed the position to sit and take the coffee he was delivered for her. "Thanks for the coffe." she said then sipping the coffee favors.

"What's your plan tonight?"

"don't think there's. Why?"

"I want to invite you dinner with Mi Cha. I'm going to Jeju tomorrow so we don't meet for a week."

"Eoh ... why is it suddenly. Shouldn't it still be two more weeks?"

"I rescheduled it."

"Come to my house later tonight. I'll make some food for both of you."

"You must be tired. We've eaten it outside."

"It is more comfortable if we eat at home. The time is more relaxed too."

After the working hours ended, Eon Jin hurried to go home and stop by the supermarket. She also bought some snacks that didn't have time if she made it.

Cooking is her hobby and has become a skill. No need to take a long time to make food for her, she also didn't cook many types of food.

Once finished arranging the table, Eon Jin returned to the room to clean. Shortly thereafter, two Tae Pyung and Mi Cha came with a happy face. She invited them to enter.

"Aunty!" Mi Cha hugged and kissed her cheek as a greeting. The little girl was very enthusiastic when notified that she was invited to her house.

"Did haelmoni and haelbaji come here too?" she asked so innocently. Eon Jin just entertained her with sweet words and invited them directly to the dining table to eat food.

"This dumpling soup was made by Haelmoni. She apologizes because she can't come here." Eon Jin told Mi Cha.

"Woah, really? Convey my gratitude for her. The aroma really made me hungry. Can I start eating now, Aunty?"

"Sure. Have your meals." Eon Jin smiled at Cha Mi then she glanced at Tae Pyung who turned out to have glanced at her with a wide smile since earlier.

"Thank you." He said, "Your mother is very good at Mi Cha. That means very meaningful."

They eat food until the sank then continued playing and chatting. Feeling bored with the chat of adults, Mi Cha invited them to watch her favorite Disney movie. Eon Jin agreed, as well as Tae Pyung. Even though he was a man, he really knew the Disney Princess character more than Eon Jin, thanks to his daughter.

Eon Jin sat next to Tae Pyung while Mi Cha lay on Eon Jin's lap. The three of them watched together until finally Mi Cha fell asleep.

"Have you finished packing?" Eon Jin asked Tae Pyung who was seriously staring at the TV screen.

"Um ... We have. Mi Cha was so excited to meet her grandparents so we had prepared it since she was in advance."

"You seem to have planned it from a long time but just gave me know this morning."