24

As soon as their wedding reception ends, Eon Jin's friends come back to tease the newlyweds.

"Hey, newlyweds. Congratulations again on your wedding." Hyo Jin said after running from the seat to them.

"Hope you catch up with us soon after this. You even got my bouquet of flowers earlier." Eon Jin replied to her friend's words.

"Woah. Boom boom boom!" this time it was Min Jung who teased the newlyweds with her mischievous expression. "Have fun you two." she said which made the newlyweds just laugh amused.

"Are you going back to your hotel or to your bride's house?" Jee Won asked the newlyweds.

"We're going back to our house." Eon Jin answers her friend's question, still with a smile on her face, the smile hasn't left her face since that day began.

"The newlyweds have a different aura. Glowing and sparkling." Hyo Jin commented.

"Of course! They will do the most fun thing after this. How not?"

"Right. We shouldn't disturb them. Aren't they going to go home? Bye, Eon Jin and Tae Pyung. Fighting!" Jee Won exclaimed excitedly.

"Fighting! Make a cute little sister for Mi Cha. She must be very happy. Eon Jin, make sure you wear the gift I gave you, okay? Cheer up! Be an obedient wife. Okay?" Min Jung gave input to her friend.

"Hard working spirit, Tae Pyung!"

"Eommaa... Appa!" Mi Cha shouted from a distance and ran immediately to her parents, behind her were Tae Pyung and Eon Jin's parents walking.

"Hey, sweet girl." Min Jung greeted her.

"Appa, are you going to the hospital after this?" the little girl asked her father innocently.

"No baby. What's wrong?"

"I heard Aunty Hyo Jin cheered you on. You're not going to work after this, are you?"

All the adults looked at each other. Sure enough they shouldn't have said those jokes in a public place so that no little kid would hear those dirty jokes.

"Eoh... I mean.. Appa is working at home. Yes, isn't it now Appa and Mi Cha have to help Eomma do the housework?"

"Like.. cooking and cleaning the house?" Mi Cha confirmed.

"Yep, that's right. Smart girl." Hyo Jin rubbed her head gently.

Eon Jin's friends excused themselves one by one and soon Eon Jin's parents and Tae Pyung came over to them.

"Do you guys want to go home already? Let us take Mi Cha to stay with us at the hotel." Tae Pyung's mother said to the newlyweds.

"It's okay, Eomma. We will take Mi Cha home with us." Eon Jin replies, Yes, she has agreed to this with Tae Pyung, because tomorrow they will go on their honeymoon immediately and that means they will leave the little girl again, so they decided to spend the night with their little daughter.

"But. It's your wedding night."

"We want to spend some time with Mi Cha before we go on our honeymoon tomorrow. Don't worry. We can handle it, Eomma. Your son is the best at this."

"Is it really okay?" Eon Jin's mother is reassuring.

Eon Jin and Tae Pyung nodded reassuringly to their parents.

***

Tae Pyung has long prepared a house as a wedding gift for his future wife. And when he is determined to propose to Eon Jin, he begins to renovate the house and redecorate the interior according to the wishes of his wife and their little daughter.