25

Caution: There is an adult content at the end. You can skip it if you don't like it.

After a long and tiring journey, the two newlyweds finally arrived at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport. The husband who is always on standby takes care of luggage and other things by not let go of his wife to always ensure that the woman is fine. The posesive husband did not allow his wife to bring one item in her hand and his wife could only surrender him.

"Are you sick? You look pale." Tae Pyung finally voiced after watching his wife carefully.

"Umm, jetlag.. maybe ..." Eon Jin answered with a weak voice.

"Okay, we will go straight to the resort after this. We will just rest today."

Eon Jin nodded later she said, "My head was dizzy, Yeobo."

"Okay, we will eat first after this. You don't touch your food while on the plane."

Eon Jin nodded again, for some reason she actually felt pain in her head when she was supposed to have fun enjoying the honeymoon.

When they arrived at the restaurant, the wife ordered some food that seemed so pleasing in her eyes. But when the food arrived, none of them were spent by her. Only one chewed, Eon Jin took back the food from her mouth and ran to the restroom.

Tae Pyung also ran after his wife. He even entered into his wife and was lucky no one else was using the rest room. Eon Jin tried to get rid of the nausea but no one came out of her mouth at all. Tae Pyung just patted her back softly so she was relieved.

"We're going do the test after this?" he asked still looking at his wife's face.

"But I'm not pregnant, Yeobo. I got my period after a few days I felt this symptom."

"How long?"

"Hm, but ... only about 2 days." Eon Jin seemed to be thinking of answering the question.

"It's not menstrual blood, honey. The exit of blood spots at the beginning of a pregnancy is actually quite common and usually in a short period of time, which is about 1-2 days. The condition called bleeding of this implantation occurs when the fertilized egg sticks to the uterine wall."

"So ...? But ... is it possible that soon I'm pregnant?"

"The possibility of conceive before we get married. You forgot that night we did it without safety? And yes, it could be as fast as it was because I was a reliable shooter." Tae Pyung answered proudly.

"We are trying to do testpack and tonight you have to rest first. Tomorrow we started exploring this city, Okay?"

Eon Jin nodded and smiled. "Okay. By the way, why do you go inside here. This is a woman's room." Eon Jin whispered to Tae Pyung.

The two of them finally came out of the rest room and rushed from the restaurant directly to the resort where they stayed.

Arriving at the resort, they went straight into the room and packed items. Eon Jin still stared at the stick in her hand. Somehow her heart was pounding to do the test. She is still hesitant and doubtfully between ready or not if she have to get pregnant now because they plan to have children after one year of marriage.

"Want me to go inside with you?" Tae Pyung asked his wife who seemed hesitant to see the stick in her hand.

"It's okay. I can do it myself, Yeobo. But ... my heart is beating very fast at this time."

"Relax, baby. Relax." He calmed his nervous wife.

His wife entered the bathroom. Tae Pyung stood in front of the bathroom door about twenty minutes. There was no sound from inside and there were no signs that Eon Jin would come out. Feeling worried, he knocked on the door.