29

One sunny Saturday, Eon Jin was sitting relaxing while reading a book about newborn babies remembering that this was her first pregnancy experience. The gestational age is entering the 34th week. According to the doctor's estimate, who is her husband, she will give birth in about two weeks.

She has taken her leave since a week ago while her husband is still working even he is out of town and now is on his way back to Seoul.

The voice of their eldest daughter was heard running while holding her i-Pad. She shows the screen to her mother that her father is requesting a video call.

"Hi, Appa! We miss you! Please come back home as soon as possible. What if the baby boys wants to be born now?" Mi Cha protests to her appa who has been busy working out of town lately.

"OK, Princess. Appa will come home soon.  How are you? Have you had your breakfast?"

"I have eaten the sandwich I made and I also made Eomma a glass of milk."

"Smart girl. I am proud of you."

"Don't push him, baby. Appa will be in a hurry to drive which could endanger him." Eon Jin advises their daughter while stroking her hair.  "Be careful Yeobo. We are waiting for you patiently."

"I'll be careful, Love. I really miss you four.  How are the boys today? Did they cause you pain?"

"They've been pretty active kicking since yesterday."

"Baby boys want to meet us as soon as possible! You have to go home soon, Appa."

"All right, my Darling. Wait for me at home, okay?"

After making a video call with her appa, Mi Cha invited her eomma to see the baby boys' room and decorate it according to her taste. They had indeed prepared a room for the twins but had not finished decorating it due to the busyness of the day.

In the middle of decorating the room with her daughter, Eon Jin felt a very powerful kick from the inside of her stomach. This made her groan quite loudly and look for a place to sit and lean on.

"Eomma, ​​are you okay?"

"Um, don't worry honey. The babies just kicked." she replied while stroking her daughter's hair while her left hand was still holding her stomach.

"I'll call Appa to let him know."

"He will definitely worry. Eomma is fine. Let's continue, shall we?"

"You should just rest. Let me help you walk to your room." Mi Cha helped her eomma walk up to the room.

"Take a rest, Eomma. I will take care of you and my brothers." she sat in a chair looking at her eomma who was lying down.

"Thank you. I love you, Mi Cha."

"Me too, Eomma."

While her eomma was asleep, she called her haelmoni to let her know how her eomma was. She asked her to come immediately for fear that her mother would suddenly give birth.

It didn't take long for Tae Pyung's mother to arrive at their house. She would look after her daughter-in-law while his son returned from duty. Mi Cha feels relieved because there is someone with her to look after her eomma.

"Are you awake?"

"Eomma, since when were you here. Mianhae, I overslept."

"Mi Cha called me when you were in pain. She was worried about you if you suddenly gave birth while there were no other adults at home."

"I'm really fine. Sorry to bother you. She sometimes seems like her appa who worries too much."

"What a hassle? You're pregnant with my grandsons, how could I be bothered? I'm glad I have a reason to stay here." her mother-in-law chuckled.