RBAM-FBALV - Howl

Now.. Now.. it's been a very long time and lots of you are probably annoyed but I'm sorry It's just now that I have an inspiration to write. :) So read ON...!! 

Xander’s heavy fist slammed onto the table with great power the plates and the other utensils flew up and down. 

‘’ Where is he!!!! ‘’ His angry booming voice echoed in the room. His body was bend over. His now white hair has grown longer and covered most his angry face. What it failed to cover was the two hideous fangs from his pale mouth. He was shaking in anger; little growls was coming out from him. ‘’ WHERE IS THAT DAMN BOY!!!! ‘’ He repeated again in a very loud voice, it made the chandelier from above vibrate. 

There was a minute of pause. Then Stephen stepped up. ‘’ W-we still have no reports from him my king. ‘’ 

‘’AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ‘’ Xander suddenly stood up, lifted up the long table in one hand and threw it towards the vampire men that was lined up on his right. All of the men disappeared before the table hit them and appeared on his other side. ‘’ What about that whore!!! ‘’ Xander asked angrily. 

‘’ Nothing new found sir. Her scent disappeared at the wolves’ borderline. ‘’ Stephen answered with his head bowed low. 

‘’Leave!!!!!!!!!!! ‘’ All the men disappeared instantly, including Stephen. All of them were afraid to taste their kings’ wrath. This never has happened before. 

A silent moment passed and there was only his heavy breathing. He sat again on his chair lazily and weakly. Again, with his head bowed low as if he does not want anyone to see him.  His hair hid half of his face, it showed the other half. His once deathly pale smooth skin has turned wrinkly. The two deadly fangs was still proudly out - a sign of intense hunger.

Xander leaned forward with his elbows on his lap and his shaky wrinkled hands fisted on his white hair. 

His angel’s face flashed in his mind and his chest constricted along with his throat. Xander suddenly disappeared in his seat and appeared in a snow filled and lonely meadow.

‘’ Lykaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa’’ His loud voice boomed,echoed and filled the forest. His shout was long and loud like a howl. 

 Rabbits, squirrels, deers and other animals ran and hid in their homes. Overhead, the birds squawked and flew north. 

And also his howl. 

The vampire’s howl. 

Lyka’s POV 

I woke up with a gasp. My heart was beating in an odd fast rhythm and my breath came out as pants. It felt as if I just ran a whole marathon. I slowly sit up and flinched when sunlight hit my skin. I fanned myself. I was sweating because of my dream and the hot sun did not help at all. I closed my eyes for a moment and calmed myself with the help of the gentle movements of the tree. It felt as if the tree house was moving too.