RBMAM-FBALV - Scars forever.

Can you play the song at your right? It is great but sad. PLay it IN THE LILY'S POV PART!!  

Drake's POV 

 The next thing I know,  I was taken out from the water. I growled but the sound I heard that came out was a loud 'meow. ' Then, I was being cuddled. The girl's warm arms were wrapped around me, carressing my black fur. She'd put me on her lap and turned me to face her.

 Wow. Is this a water goddess or something? The girl has caramel brown eyes. Her eyes looks innocent and angelic; wide like doe's. Her lips were pink, small and pouty. Her skin was also white, but not as pearly white like a vampire. She has a heart shaped face. One word ; gorgeuos.

Her blouse was wet so I was granted with a lovely view of her breast. Suddenly, I couldnt help my mouth to water. Damn.. Is this what happens if you dont have sex for like days?

 '' Oh dear, kitty! Why did you suddenly jump into the water! Are you crazy? You'll drown! '' I heard the girl groaned. '' I am wet now and so are you.! '' she half screamed and half hissed.  I think it was hot. 

 I couldn't let myself smile and maybe if I can talk, I'll say; '' Girl, I have that effect on girls. Just being with me and they'll be soaking wet. '' 

'' What is that thing I see in your eyes huh? And why....why do you have red eyes? '' She asked. Her caramel eyes narrowed. '' Such a mischievious kitty. '' She murmured then suddenly she fell morosely quiet. Her gaze was hot while looking at me. 

I dont know my sex appeal is still that strong even though I am a cat. I mentally smirked. 

Then suddenly, she started sniffing. And my heart is beating, it should be thumping fast right now. However, I did not know why. I wasn't afraid that she'll figure out that I am... what I am. It's just.... 

I don't know.

''I haven't seen any cat with red eyes. ''  She suddenly said while rubbing her nose and she look bloody cute when she did that.

'' You look .... '' She trailed off.

I thought she was going to say 'like vampire' but. '' You look hungry.. '' she said, her pink lips pouting. '' Poor kitty. '' 

All of a sudden she stood up, with me in her arms. She was cuddling me and I wondered if she was trying to warm me as far as she could when she was obviously cold as well. I felt her shudered. 

'' Damn.. why does it need to be so cold! '' I heard her murmur. She looked down to me. Her caramel brown eyes was enough to melt the hell out of me. She was looking at me as if she was looking deep into my soul.

 ' Dont worry we'll get warm up soon, our cabin is just there '' she said and point north with her lips. 

Mm.. lovely Her lips looks really... yummy. She has a 'please kiss me' lips which turned me on more.

Then it hit me. I can't go with her. I have to go and report to my king. Damn. I dont even know what day is it. I meowed and meowed and started struggling from her hold. She didn't let go. Instead she asked. '' What's the matter? ''