RBMAM-FBALV - The beautiful vampire in the werewolves pack

• מוקדש ל To all my readers :)

© freezing_hot 2011-2012

Lyka's POV

Everything happened so fast. The wolves suddenly lounge and attack me when I sink my claws to their alpha. At first, I didnt see it coming. They are all fast and strong. Some of them had clawed me in my back, arms, and legs while I managed to fight some of them. 

I'm losing. They are so many and I know there are still coming. But I dont feel scared of the possibility that I might die. Honestly, I felt a little happy about it. 

I snarled at the white with black spots wolf, who is infront of me in his attack position but then I realized that it is my brother. I smirked at him and I saw him flinched. Suddenly, they are circling around me but didnt attack, like they are waiting for my next movement or maybe they are having a mindlink conversation about how they are going to kill me.

As if I'd let them. I need my revenge first before I die. I thought.

I prepared to attack but stopped when Jake spoke '' Dont attack, my love. '' he said with his husky and soothing, smooth tone. ''Please...we are not gonna hurt you. '' 

Then the wolves walked from side to side, letting Jake pass and then,, Taddaa..!! 

Jake appeared naked in his human form. He has a deep wound in his chest. But  he is still handsomely-hot with his deep blue eyes with a mouth-watering eight- pack.. WAIT.... what the hell am I saying!?? 

Damn virgin hormones... 

His body is more muscular and bigger and so is his...'you-know-what' that he probably always use.

I quickly erased the hateful ideas,which is now smimming inside my head about Jake kissing someone, especially that girl.....what was her name? Priscilla? and Jake naked in bed with someone having a hot s*x, Jake enjoying himself while I am suffering from pain. 

I just smirked at him and grabbed a wolf  then throw him to the nearest tree. It whimpered and then fainted. The wolves was about to attack but Jake had stopped them. They all paused and I suspect that they are talking in their minds. 

'' What?? are we gonna waste our time ----''  

 I was cut off when suddenly, I felt a shot of pain in my chest, near my heart. Then I realized there is a long wooden spear in my chest. 

I fell on to my knees and cough blood. I gripped the wooden spear out of chest and chuckle, causing to spit more blood.I lost again..I thought. I heard loud footsteps and loud indistinct talking. My vision is fading out and fading in. 

Then I felt warm and strong arms covering me. It is Jake's. His scent envelopes me, like the smell of orchids, vannila and chocolate. He hugged me and talked to me but I didnt undertand what he was saying. The last thing I saw was his worried blue eyes and the last thing I heard was the fast beating of his heart.

Then after that, darkness greeted me with open arms.

**