5. A vampire angel

Like a split personality, I watched the new Lyka crawford with red crimson eyes launched herself to the vampire man with an incredible force they both fell onto the bed and watched as her two sharp teeth into his neck. Or should I say fangs?  I watched my self moan when I tasted his sweet blood into my mouth.

I heared someone in my head scream. ‘’ Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! ‘’

I cringed a little but he put his hands on my head, encouraging me more to drink. He continued to caress my hair softly and murmuring inaudible soft words to me. I continued to drink and drink and I felt like I was being energized.

By his blood. I thought.

When I think I had enough, I stopped drinking and licked the blood remains in his neck in instinct. I move my head up and levelled my face to his. As I look into his red eyes, I could see different emotions, concern,worry and a spark of.. desire. My gaze transferred into his red lush lips. And I absentmindedly traced it with my pale long and slim fingers. His lips curled into a sweet smile and his eyes twinkled. 

I felt my heart skipped a beat. Anxiety spiked, and I flipped off my back so fast it should turn the room look blur but no , it did not. I saw everything clearly as I leaped off him and felt the wall hit my back strongly it made a loud noise but I felt just a little pain from it and the feeling  vanished away. Panic, shock,surprise and fear all combined and strike me hard. 

‘’W-wHAT happened to me??’’  I froze.It was then I realised something different with my voice. Thinking I misheard myself, I cleared my throat and repeat myself again ‘’ uh..what d-did you do to me...... ‘’ 

 My anxiety doubled. My voice was different. Like I was whispering. It sounded innocent, so sweet  and sounded like singing. So different from my shy and low voice.

I looked around the room and saw a big elegant looking mirror hanging on the wall. I slowly made my way towards it and when I was standing and staring at my reflection in the mirror, I gasped.

The pale girl in the mirror who was staring back at me has wide crimson eyes, her red lips was slightly opened because she was surprised. Her face was perfectly proportioned like a statue and she was the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. She looked like a pale yet seductive ice cold goddess wearing a black night gown. I slowly touched my pale face. My skin was white last time but not like this I thought.  Not as pearly white like this. 

The only color left in my face was my red lips and my hungry red eyes. Where had my green eyes gone?Behind me, the vampire guy appeared. He has red crimson eyes too, red lush lips and pale skin like mine.

‘’ Do you like your new self angel...??’’ he asked.  I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out. In my mind though, I thought that yes, I do like it. I looked so beautiful. 

He smiled, revealing his fangs. As if he knew what I was thinking. 

 ‘’ I can read minds.. But sometimes I didnt mean to.. Its like picking up radio signals.’’  I remembered him saying.  I expected to feel fear of  him but I didn’t. I didn’t feel threathened with him, in fact I felt safe. I frowned, getting scared of myself. What’s wrong with me? 

‘’ Nothing is wrong with you angel...’’My name is Alexander Grey Xander for  short.’’ He introduced himself. Then almost hesitantly he continued. ‘’  I’m the king of this Vampire clan you’re in...’’

I locked gazes with him on the mirror and said blankly.’’ I drank your blood.’’ 

‘’ Yes you did...’’ he agreed with a nod.