RBMAM-FBALV - Revenge of the rejected.

<--- vote? 

© freezing_hot 2011-2012

( Normal Pov )

As the door shut, the room was surrounded by a thick silence. Beside the noise I can hear from downstairs and from outside, the only noise in the room was the soft ticking of the clock. Jake is still standing infront of me, naked and staring. As the minutes passed by, there was no talking and this man is still staring as if he was a lost puppy and finally found his loving owner. I wasn’t looking at him but I know he's staring, after minutes... I got irritated. 

'' So are we just going to stay like this? '' I asked. Irritatingly, I look up to him and found my eyes level with his tempting mouth. No wonder, girls become head over heels to him. With those kissable full lips? Damn, he sure as sexy as hell. However, Xander's lips are redder and kissable. I suddenly felt my heart ached. Xander.. Is he thinking of me? Does he feel sad? What is he doing? Clan Meeting? Or meeting with Jane? Suddenly, there is a heavy lump in my throat and my heart-felt heavy, so heavy it feels like it is going to burst. 

I felt my tear ducts are getting ready to produce tears. My heart isn’t fully over it. He's just so... Perfect. I thought we were.. Okay.

I was already happy, but why this happen? Does the world hate me so much to do this to me? I was the happiest girl in the world but with a sudden spark I am what I was. A loser. All the dreams we built are all gone.

All gone. 

' You weren’t the happiest girl in the world. You never really were. ' A voice in my head whispered brokenly as if it can feel what I am feeling.

I turned away my gaze away from his lips sharply.

'' You are hurt. '' He said. When I didn’t reply, he held my chin and turned my face towards him.

'' I can feel your pain, love. ''

I keep my eyes away and continued to look at the window. He then caresses my face with his big hands. Caressing and lingering.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw him closed his eyes as he brings his face closer to me. He took a deep breath on my left cheek, smelling my scent. He then nuzzled his face slowly up and down on the left side of my face. His beard has overgrown a bit and it feels a little rough but ticklish as he rub his cheek on mine.

I felt his other arm as he wrapped it around my waist. Then, I felt a soft peck of his warm lips on my left cheek, and again. And again. Next, he trailed kisses down to my jaw, leaving electric tingles. 

I heard a soft purr from him. He lifts my face a little and kissed me on my neck. It was just a soft kiss but the sensation was intense. The voice inside my head is screaming to grab his face and smash my lips on his. What the hell I am thinking? 

I pushed him but not too hard. Just enough to make him stepped back a little.