RBAM-FBALV- Jake's POV

Rejected by my Alpha-mate, found by a loving vampire

Are you not excited? I AM! 

JAKE’S POV

Suddenly, Her white wolf stood before me. I knew she was going to change a while ago but still  could not help but feel surprised. I remembered her face from a while ago was blank but  and her lips were slightly moving. 

She was probably talking or arguing with her wolf that time. I didn’t know she can still change into her wolf. During those three years, was this the first time she changed back again?   I thought.

‘’ Xander really love you. He won’t even take blood from anyone else.’’ The female vampire’s words rang inside my head again. 

My inner wolf let out a feral growl. It was so.... angry. The vampire king lied to us! He tried to stole what is ours! Now, she is in love with him! It is obvious! That vampire is the reason why our mate seemed very  distant to us! I want to kill him!

I flinched as his inner wolf’s angry dominating voice filled my head. He’s right though and I felt the same way. 

I need to know more about this. I noted.

My mate’s whimpering made me dropped the subject and snapped back to reality. Worry and concern filled my whole being. 

I wondered if she’s in pain. But he can’t feel any pain so maybe that means she isn’t. But still,  I could not still help but to worry. 

If only you let ourselves claim her when you have the chance! We won’t be feeling lost about how she feels right now! 

I ignored the wolf raging voice in me. He wouldn’t affect me that much any more. I knew I should not get affected by his rants or else my human side will get weak. I will not lose control again like what happened in Lyka’s room. 

I can’t let her go through that again. I can’t lose control. I can’t push her too far. I  chanted inside my mind, trying to gain strength in my human self and trying to order my wolf.

But he was not very easy to be persuaded.  If you don’t push her a bit more you won’t be able to win her. We need to seduce her, to strengthen the attraction she feels for us! We need to push her more towards us! You know she liked it! She was aroused for us and she will be again! 

Enough! I used my alpha voice to pushed the raging wolf deep inside. I succeeded. But I know the wolf will be back again later on. It seems like my  wolf won’t just back down until I let him control me and that means pushing Lyka to the edge so she wont be able to resist us. But I cannot let that happen.