RBMAM-FBALV - The fight for control begins.

Dedicated to her. Happy birthday in advance on july 26th!  :) 

Rejected By my Alpha- mate, Found by a loving vampire.

My over powering hatred filled my whole being. I felt as the adrenalin rushed inside of me. At first I didn’t know what I was doing. But as a few seconds passed, I found myself leapt in the air fangs bared and ready to attack.

I just want to wipe off that smirk on her face. 

Kill her! How dare her hurt our mate!!! A very angry voice said darkly in my mind. Kill her! 

My lips twitched and curled up into little smirk. For the first time we had something that we both agreed. I want to kill her - no I need to kill her. My hands are itching to kill her slowly and torture her but at the same time I want it quick not to waste any time.

Jane  leapt away from Jake’s back and landed a few metres away from both of us. The massive wolf growled, deep and loud enough for other werewolves to hear. I landed beside him, both of us were focus to our enemy - Jane.

It was amazing as a wave of comfort and warmth rushed through me as his scent hit my nostrils. Jake’s wolf  was still growling. He was crouching down and ready to attack. I tilted my head and take a good look at him. 

At first glance he looks just fine. His black fur did a great job making the little smudges of blood on his body unnoticeable. But I can see it clearly because of my close proximity and heightened eyesight. There were also claw marks on his neck.

I winced a little as I felt my chest constricted. I don’t know why but I got a feeling it is because of him being in pain. 

 Suddenly like what I always think about, If only everything is different.  If only I am just a normal werewolf or a normal human and far away from this complicated mess, then everything is fine and happy. Jake and I would have a big happy family if he was’nt a... selfish womanizer/jerk. 

For some reasons, I felt an urge to chuckle. I sounded like a teenager by calling him a WOMANIZER / JERK. But then, the little humour that I was feeling receded when Jane let out a feminine but sardonic laugh.

 ‘’ How sweet. That’s the way Xander used to stare at you too. ‘’ 

I snapped out of my thoughts and found myself staring in those ocean deep blue eyes. I didn’t even realise that we are looking at each other. For a moment I forgot everything around me. His eyes were like an ocean not only because of its colour but also because I found myself drowning deep within them. Mine. I heard a voice inside my head. 

 I looked away breaking the eye contact and forcing myself to forget the emotions i saw in his eyes.

Then I realise what she said. Xander.... I forgot Xander. How could I? 

‘’ He was really worried.... He even asked Drake to keep an eye on you... ‘’ Jane paused. ‘’ I wonder where is he? He’s gone for more than a week I reckon, he must be really hungry. ‘’