RBMAM-FBALV - Alone with my werewolf 'ex' - mate.

Dedicated to her because she was one of my readers and voters and also she comments a lot. haha and also she was the first one to vote and comment last chapter :)

When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved? -- Bella Swan, Breaking dawn. 

My brother tackled me to the ground with a loud thud. I look at his green eyes. Then suddenly, I remembered those same eyes staring back at me when I was still a werewolf. I noticed his canines lengthened and furs are starting to grow on some areas of his face and shoulders. He is trembling but he is trying to calm his wolf down. 

'' What did you do to my mate! Vampire! '' He demanded. His aura is filled with anger, possesiveness and disgust. 

I stared at him blankly, not bothering to answer him. I sense some eyes watching us so I turned my gaze around. Many shirtless guys are standing in the doorway. But one had catched my attention. Ryan. 

He has bandages in his broken arms. He has crutches on his both sides. His chest has little bandages too.  I mentally frowned. The last time I saw him, he is badly injured. But now, he is healing. Exactly, how many days I was off? I thought. He looks good now but I bet his blood tastes better. 

The look on his face made me smirked. He's angry at me. However, like the other guys standing in the doorway, I can smell their desire and lust. Their eyes were travelling on my body. 

'' Answer me! bloodsucker! '' My brother shooked me. 

I opened my mouth to talk but suddenly, there is a deep growl. I shivered involuntarily. Suddenly,  a black wolf attacked Alex. A bigger wolf who smells like orchids and chocolates. My brother shifted to his brown wolf and they started to bite and claw each other. Their deafening loud growls is enough to attract more werewolf viewers in the whole house. 

I stand up. The woman, who is Alex's mate screamed as Alex banged into the wall.The wall cracked. She was about to go to him but my brother suddenly attacked Jake again in a sudden werewolf speed.

But Because Jake's wolf is more bigger and stronger than him. Alex ended up being thrown to the wall again. 

The black wolf growl. A growl that made the things in the room and the little chandelier above vibrate. A growl that made my brother , his mate and the other werewolves whimper and lie flat to the ground. That's how powerful he is.

I suddenly cant fight the pride and amazement I can feel for my mate. Something inside me is screaming because of joy and admiration.

I turned away and about to go to my bed when a woman entered the room at a dead run. I turn my head to my side to see the woman.

She is wearing a red stilleto shoes. Her legs are tanned and bare. She is wearing a sleeveless tight red dress that made heer breasts look as if it is overflowing.Her black hair is short and curled like sausages. She is breathing heavily as if she ran  marathon when she entered the room, But I know, it's damn fake.