RBMAM-FBALV - The Unexpected turn of events.

I'm sorry it took sooooo loong for me to upload. I am in a sort of writer's block and my head is full of new storylines- so many I cant write all of them in order. Haha!! soo... Here it is! 

WARNING: contains make-out session! 

** Lyka** 

A few seconds ago, I was sitting on my bed Indian style and Jake was standing one meter away from me. Suddenly, I was being pinned down by Jake with his lips glued and moving passionately with mine. I kept my lips tight when he bit and lick my lower lip- asking for entrance. He growled - the sound was deep, terrifying and full of frustration.  He held my arms tightly and placed them at the either side of my head. He was straddling me and keeps me lock down by crushing me on the bed with his weight. 

 Electricity and fireworks exploded throughout my body, striking through me. Every part on which our bodies touch leave tingles and I found myself wanting more.

He lick my lower lip one more time, but this time slower when I didn't react, he groaned once again. His lips them moved down to my jaw, nipping and licking. He then nibbled my earlobe and flicked it with his tongue. Then his lips moved down to my neck.

The scream inside my head increased in volume - screaming ''respond to him! love him! ''

My hands balled into fist and gripped the sheets.. Jake growled. Then I notice I wasn't gripping the sheets at all, I was clutching his massive shoulder- gripping the shirt he was wearing. 

I felt him suck at soft spot on my neck then he grind his huge erection to my core. That undid me- I moaned. Before I could snap my lips close again, Jake's lips crashed on mine. He plunge his tongue inside mine and I did something stupid. I kissed him back. A loud, gentle purr sang in the air.

Jake groaned. His grip on my wrist slackened but instead of me taking the opportunity to push him, I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. His hands moved down gripping my hips so tight, I thought it will leave bruise marks. 

What is this? I thought. I shouldn't be doing this.. I shouldn't allowing him to do this.

After what he had done to me?! After all the pain and humiliation he gave me?

 Angry thoughts started swirling inside my head. My anger was starting to rise. The feeling of resentment and pain started to came back at  the idea that he had done this before. A lot more intimate and worse that this with lots of other women, ignoring and rejecting the fact that he has a mate. 

HAD. he had a mate. The mate that was destined to be with him, to love him, was gone.

'' Lyka.... '' Jake moaned. My eyes widened as he rubbed his lower body to mine and my eyes widened more when I felt something poke my.... center. '' Ly-kaa.. '' He moaned. I'd noticed that his voice has changed. It became deeper, and huskier as if his voice came from deep inside him. 

'' It's his wolf. '' The voice inside me told me. '' His wolf is at the edge. It's stealing his inhibitions and control, making our mate do what he wants. '' the voice continued.

I felt my eyes lowered. The pleasure.. the pure headiness was starting to consume me. Damn he's good at this... and DAMN to my virgin hormones! I lamented. The hatred and resentment I was feeling was starting to fade but what happened next was enough to wake me up.

  I felt two sharp fangs scratching my neck. I have to say the feeling was good, blissful and the pleasure intensified. But what woke me up is what Jake was about to do. 

He wants to claim me.  Claiming me means I will have no choice but to accept him. I will be emotionally,mentally,and maybe physically tied with him. No.. Delete the maybe part at the physically. I will be tied to him definitely. I've done a lot of reading about soul mates when I was still a fat ugly 17 years old girl, when I was waiting to meet my mate. 

The claiming process will bring the female - human or werewolf into needing or the heat. She will be sexually crazy - craving every man around to pleasure her. The craving is more powerful when its her mate. And the worst of all. The needing lasts for 3 days if the female was served properly.

Three days.... Three days of Jake and me. Together in a bed. Sweating.. Just imagining it, makes me feel woozy, makes the pure headiness I am feeling now, to double.And it's all because of disgust! I dont want to have any STD diseases! I dont want him! I disgust him! I abhor him! I told myself. Although half of me, think the opposite thoughts.

I then pushed Jake away from me. My strength overpowered him because he was not prepared and ready. He banged into the wall, breathing heavily. Suddenly, there was a deep and angry growl. When I looked at his face, I couldn't help the gasp that escaped from me. His face was angry. His blue eyes are now red and he was shaking. His teeth are unbelievably long and sharp compared to other werewolves and I'd notice patches of dark fur starting to accumulate his chest.

He was changing.

Damn. I'm screwed. 

Without word, I ran out of the room in a blur. I heard a deep and low growl from him as I ran faster away from the house, not looking back and not expecting him to run after me. However, he has other plans..

 **

Not edited!

Don't  forget to vote please?

And also comment! I'll upload two chapters tonight! 

COMMENT! 

Freezing_hot. All rights reserved!