RBMAM-FBALV - The fight

<---- VOTE PLEASE?

© freezing_hot 2011-2012

**

Eight down, two more. 

I formed my hands like a claw and sink it into second to the last massive wolf's flesh.  The scent of his blood tingle my nose and I can hear the snapping and cracking of his bones. The wolf howled in pain and fell to the ground.

I sense another wolf coming to me but I quickly run and disappear into a blur. I appear in his side and grab his thick brownish fur then gracefully swing and throw him away easily .He bang loudly in a tree and he let out a faint cry.

I am covered with blood of the werewolves. All of them are lying helplessly in the forest ground, covered with their own blood. But I seem not to care, instead I feel like its not enough.

Suddenly this bright peaceful forest turned into a bloody forest. The lovely scent of fresh soil, trees, and nature is now covered with the tempting scent of blood.

I look at my bloody hands. Suddenly I thought. '' What have I done? '' 

Guilt build up in my chest but  I did my best to erase it, to numb it, so that I wont be able to feel it. Hopefully, I succeeded.

One by one, the werewolves change back to their human forms. Their naked bodies are full of scratches, open wounds, disarranged bones and some of them are not moving at all. 

One of them lifted up their faces to look at me. Even though his face is covered with blood, I can say that he is a looker. He has chocolate brown eyes which is covered with so much pain, anger and fear.

Suddenly, I remember something. He is one of the jerks, who made fun of me, who laugh when I was being bullied and sometimes physically abused me. If I'm not mistaken, his name is Ryan. 

'' This is nice isn't? Its nice to have power, strength and so on..  It's nice to step on someone to make you feel strong and mighty. Have you ever hurt someone? Laugh at them when they are hurting? '' I watch the guy as he open his mouth to speak but sadly, nothing came out but a croaked moan of pain.

I chuckled softly, feeling amused. '' You're a playboy aren't you? Do you remember three years ago, a fat, ugly, weak and full-of-pimples girl called Lyka Crawford? '' He said nothing but continued to look at me. 

'' You wont be able to remember it of course! How can an idiot-stupid-f*ckin- empty headed guy like you remember such weak thing??? Anyway.. You all fight like a gal.. You dont even wounded me or something. What a waste of time.. '' I said while licking the blood remains in my hands. 

The smell of wooden smoke become stronger in the air again. 

'' Don't worry, I wont drink you all dry.. I'm stuffed I drank blood from my vampire lover before.. ---- '' I trailed off as sadness and pain enveloped me once more.

I did my best to numb it but the pain is so strong. Suddenly, I felt a hot tear escaped from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. I saw some of them, watching me. 

I shouldnt let them see me like this. I am strong. I thought.