RBMAM-FBALV- The vampire proposal

<------ VOTE?

© freezing_hot 2011-2012 

 a LITTLE RECAP for you : 

 '' This ring is from my mother. My mother said, this ring is pass on from generation to generation of our family and I should give this to the woman I love and I will love forever..''  

Xander take the ring out of the box and said. 

'' My little Angel.... will you be my wife??? ''

**

My heart is beating really fast as I watch him still kneeling infront of me with a ruby ring in his hands.

I cant speak.

 I cant move. 

I'm in a kind of shock. 

I never expected him to propose even though we've been together for 3 years now. 

'' Its okay if  you dont... answer me yet... I...''  he started to stand up. 

'' W-wait!! '' I said and Xander stopped standing up and remained in his kneeling position. 

Then he look at me staright into my eyes, and I know he is trying to read my thoughts. 

yes....

Slowly.. he smiled at me. 

'' I want you to say it. My little angel. ''

'' Do I really need to say it?... i-I'm shy.. '' I said half-teasing him. 

he just nodded at me. His smile disappeared and his face become suddenly serious. 

'' I know that you know, what's on my mind..... '' 

I trailed off when I notice him just staring intently at me, waiting for my answer.

Serious much?

'' O-kay... '' I said and Xander frowned.

What? I'm really nervous and I dont know what to say yeah? patience!! I screamed in my mind so that he can hear it and he wince a little.

'' aherrrm ahemm.. To my loving vampire... Xander Grey,.. '' I said and look back at him into his red crimson eyes.

.

..

.

.

.