6. A treasure found in the forbidden land

We continued to kiss until we heard someone cleared his throat. Abruptly, we both stopped kissing, but neither of us pulled away from each other. I turned my head to the side to face our intruders. Xander didn’t. I can feel his heated stare still on my face. 

I felt my face heat up and when glanced to the girl on the mirror, I saw her cheeks became pink a little but still her icy beauty wasn’t disrupted.

‘’ What are you doing here? ‘’  Xander said to the four intruders, but his gaze is still fixed on my face.

They all have black cloak covering their body but they didn’t have their hoods on any more so I was able to see their faces very well. The three guys were wearing black jeans and shirts underneath the black cloak while the last vampire was a girl standing frozen in the middle with red crimson eyes like all of them.

 She was wearing a black and long dress and black boots on and even she was wearing a long dress, the curves of her body were visible.  She was beautiful and gaze was fixed to the man beside me, Xander. 

Something isn’t right here. I thought. The way she looks at my vampire lover was different.. Hmm.

My thoughts were cut off when the girl spoke. ‘’ We have heard a banging noise, that’s why we demilitarised here to check it out my king..’’ 

 Her voice was amazing too. It was a woman’s voice full of sensuality except it was too emotionless. Her voice was frozen, like her face and her eyes were solely focused to Xander only.  I didn’t even need to take a glance to Xander because I know he was looking at the cold but beautiful lady too.

 I’m here!!! 

As if they both heard me, I sensed Xander looked away from the girl and I saw him looked at me through my peripheral vision. The cold lady’s eyes met mine.

One of the intruders chortled. ‘’ I see there’s a good reason for it Jane. ‘’ He was a pale but handsome-looking man with a red hair. He is smiling broadly at me, revealing his fangs and it makes his handsome look doubled. Though I didn’t feel any attraction towards him.

‘’ She’s a hottie ‘’ a gorgeous vampire guy who looks like the red haired said with a smirk.  I knew then that this guy was his twin and by the look of his face, he was a playboy.

‘’ Tsk. told yah.. ‘’ A bored voice from a bored looking vampire piped in. 

‘’ We are perfectly fine,’’ Xander finally said with a different commanding and serious tone. ‘’You should go now, ‘’ He added. 

 ‘’Aww.. Won’t you let us introduce ourselves to the lovely angel? ‘’ The redhead guy said. 

 ‘’ No. ‘’ Xander replied flatly.

The twins moaned. They all looked normal. They weren’t vicious like the vampires I have encountered. The twins were smiling at me except for the guy with a bored expression and Jane. 

 ‘’ I’m Dustin. ‘’ The redhead vampire introduced himself cheerfully while waving his hands like a child then clamped his hand to the shoulder of the guy who really looks like him.  ‘’ This is my twin -- ‘’

 ‘’ Drake.  If you want to have a break with him and try someone new, you could call -- ''

He was cut off when there was low growl coming from the guy beside me. 

 ‘’ uh-- ahem.. What I mean is.. you can call US any time you want and we can uh... cheer you up and.. and uh.. make you happier. ‘’ Drake corrected himself. But of course I knew it wasn’t what he meant. What a playboy.