31. Strange visions

There was only the sound of the slurping noises in the room. I was straddling Jake comfortably while he sat with his head tilted up, leaning on the wooden headboard. I could feel warmth as it passes from his body to mine. The closeness brought me sparks of electricity and made me want more. 

More....

Without control, I sucked more from his vein. I heard Jake let out a pleasured husky moan. I felt his grip tightened on my waist and then felt a stab of pain as his nails grew longer and larger. But this did not stop me. 

More...

From every gulp I felt my body become re-energised. From every gulp then I become more aware of my surroundings. From every gulp, little did I know, I was becoming more close to him.

Moments passed that I finally stopped. After licking off the blood remains and the two punctures on his neck, I slowly moved my head backwards to look at his face. 

His smile caused my heart to skip a beat. I stared at him, dumbfounded. He looked more desirable. More hot. The swollen side of his neck from where I fed on proved he was mine. 

Mine...

Jake’s half lidded eyes moved down and gazed at my bloody lips hungrily. He leaned forward until our noses and forehead were touching. ‘’ Good? ‘’ I heard him asked. I nodded with my eyes still on his blue ones. ‘’ I love your green eye. ‘’ I heard him murmur.

But my mind was hazy. I could not concentrate well. My eyes closed as I felt him lick my blood-smeared lips, down to my crimson-tainted chin, on my jaws and on my neck that he feasted on for minutes,

Mine....

I gasped when suddenly his hips moved, making me more aware of our nudity. But instead of getting off, my body went opposite and moved with the rhythm. 

Our groans and moans filled the room. And then there was this moment, when our eyes met, when I felt the need for him, the lust and the forgotten love buried deep inside me.

Then he smiled. I felt his warm big hand as he held my face like a porcelain glass. His thumb touched my parted lips. My eyes closed again. It was too much. 

Xander’s remorseful face suddenly flashed in my mind and then followed by Jake’s longing smile. A sob suddenly escaped my lips and felt a tear slid down my cheek, to Jake’s hand. 

Jake’s body froze. The intense pleasure was slowly fading in our bodies. ‘’ It’s him, isn’t he? ‘’ Jake’s voice broke in the end.

I refused to open my eyes but my tears was still coming down. I turned my head and hid my face into his palm. 

Jake’s face contorted with pain. But then the pain disappeared and replaced by determination. ‘’ Look at me. ‘’ He said in with alpha authority.

‘’ I will make you mine again. ‘’ He said when I opened my eyes. Then his eyes became sad again. ‘’ I’ll wait. ‘’ His face moved closer until out foreheads touched. His blue eyes closed and he whispered. ‘’ No matter how long. ‘’ 

He moved his head and nuzzled my neck again. I stayed frozen from his words. 

I felt Jake’s body slackened. He was asleep with me in his arms. With my vampire strength, I made us move and lie down on the bed. He stayed motionless and asleep with his head on my chest.

‘’Lyka... ‘’ He whispered. 

It was amazing how can he still sleep. Can’t he heat my fast heartbeat?