II

„ Let's have some fun, doll!"

With these words, you grabbed his hand and made him follow you into one of the private rooms.

The nickname made your blood boil! Even the names that the old guys gave you were better than this one.

While walking through the hallway, Gojo again realized what a trashy club this was. Tiles from the wall were lying around, the musty smell got worse and the dust particles made his eyes burn.

Kind of a turn-off, not gonna lie.

But his eyes wandered down your body and stopped at your ass, which immediately brought the easing feeling he had back. The glitter in the fabric of your lingerie was hypnotic to his mind and he could not take his eyes off your lower half.

With a smirk, he looked at the hand you weren't holding and then at your ass. It would fit perfectly.

„Ey!" you suddenly stopped and turned around. „No touching until I say it!"

With these words, you pushed him into a dark room and closed the door behind you.

To his surprise, the room was in way better condition than the hall. It smelled nice here and the quality was way nicer than the rest of the club. It felt clean and quite comfortable here.

„I know what you are thinking!" you mumbled. „Every girl gets her personal private room and this is mine," you explained and pushed Gojo onto the black couch that was placed in the middle of the room.

„Can I offer you something to drink?" you asked and pointed towards the mini-fridge.

„You can take a body shot if you want!"

Gojo let out a short chuckle and pushed his glasses down, revealing his piercing blue eyes. They send shivers down your spine and you try to ignore eye contact.

Yeah, his eyes were beyond beautiful, beautiful can't even describe them but they were also scary.

„Sounds like a great offer but I'll pass!"

„Okay!" you just replied and connected your phone with the speakers you set up in your room. „Any song requests?"

„Doll..." he started and you rolled your eyes. „Just go for it."

With that, you hit play and slowly turned around to face him. The man sat there with crossed legs and the biggest smirk on his face you have ever seen.

You didn't even do anything and he already enjoyed the show. In his mind, he already undressed you and had you begging, tears in your eyes, and moaning under him. But for now, he has to hold him back and behave.

Maybe he will get the chance one day...

A Chase Atlantic song was playing and you moved your hips fitting to the beat. With a few steps, you were standing in front of him and carefully grabbed his chin. You wanted to look down on him.

His ego already pissed you off and you wanted to have some fun as well! So why not tease him a bit?

„You probably know that you are a pretty boy, so there are no words that could make you act up, right?" you whispered and let your thumb glide over his lower lip.

„Hm, I don't mind hearing it." he hummed.

„Let's take off your jacket, honey! That's just unnecessary fabric between us, hm!" you spoke and leaned over, your knee splitting his legs apart and putting some pressure on his crotch.

A light sigh came out of his mouth and he let his head fall down in your boobs. You could feel how he nuzzled his nose in them and he let out a small moan. His cold fingers went up to your thighs and he squeezed them, pinching the skin between his fingers.