XLIV

„I don't care, just do it."

The man underneath you shifted and pulled you closer. His hands moved to the back of your neck, fingers between your hair and gently guiding you to his face.

For a slight moment, he paused to look at you, eyes full of admiration. To him, you were the prettiest and most interesting girl he ever met. He wanted to get to know you more, learn about your likes and dislikes, your habits, your fears and hopes. In his eyes, you were really special.

He tilted his head to the side, eyes half-lidded. Satoru could smell the sweet plum fragrance of the wine you've been drinking. A soft smirk on his face and then he finally closed the distance between you.

The first kiss was timid and gentle. Just a small peck. Nothing more, nothing less. But leaving you with a desire for more.

His plush lips were soft and warm, a comfortable sensation. Like a pillow in that you sink and never want to come out again.

As he quickly pulled away, both of you had a shy smile on your face. Not only your cheeks were tinted red now, his as well but instead of being intoxicated with the alcohol like you, he was drunk on your touch, eyes full of excitement, fluster, and desire.

He whispered a slight „Finally..." under his breath and pulled you in again, a second time. This time the kiss was much more intense. Both of your lips moved in synchronization as if they were made for each other.

You shifted closer, chasing his touch, his body, him. Satorus's lips tasted sweet like artificial cherry, probably from the candy he ate before, and that made him addicting. One hand of yours played with the hair on the back of his head, slightly tugging and twirling on his white strands. The other hand slid down his shoulder to his biceps, gently squeezing his firm, strong muscles. A slight moan escaped in between your kiss and he had to smirk, causing your teeth to crash together.

His hands wandered from your neck down to your waist, exploring every single inch of you. He wanted to feel you, closer. For a few seconds, you got away from him just to catch your breath and shyly smile at each other.

The usual confident and cocky Gojo Satoru was a flustered mess and that sight made something in you switch. The way his cheeks were tinted pink, his lips already slightly swollen and his chest raising up and down was more than heaven to you.

Smoothly, you shifted onto his lap and cupped his cheeks. „Hm' Toru, you are so cute, do you know that?" you hummed and started to kiss his cheek. His skin tasted salty from the sweat that covered him but that didn't matter. Slowly, you made your way from his jaw down to his neck, leaving gentle kisses on his soft skin. His hands wandered from your waist to your ass, grabbing the squishy flesh, making his dick twitch inside his pants.

The moment you began to slowly nibble and leave small bite marks on his neck, Gojo couldn't hold himself back and soft moans and whimpers started to leave his mouth. Music to your ears.

His hands roamed over your body from your ass to your thighs to your waist and back. Feeling every curve, every roll, and every single part of you. Your soft, thick thighs caged him around his waist, leaving him wondering how they must feel around his head. He felt how the bulge in his pants became more permanent and how the fabric started to feel suffocating, actually unpleasant. His fingers pressed into the soft skin of your hips and he began to slowly guide them back and forth to create some friction between you and him.