VI

„Y/N, how willingly are you to die?"

Your eyes widened. Shocked, you looked over to the man next to you. He was staring out of the window -probably to avoid eye contact.
There was a sudden uncomfortable tension between you two and even the driver seemed to hold his breath.

„You know, I don't have much to lose!" you answered and closed your eyes.

It was true. You don't have a family, no real friends, there is no one who would be sad about you passing away. There is also no material value that could be the reason for you to stay alive.

And you, you weren't scared of dying.

Several times you had thought about ending it all. From a young age, your life was hell. You were alone, all the time. Pushed away by your parents, growing up in a psychiatric hospital, getting treated like shit.

The only time you really had a feeling of hope and happiness was when you ran away.

So you were fine with dying.

„Ouh, edgy!" Gojo commented and chuckled.
„But that's good to hear!"

„What exactly do I have to do now?" you asked since again -like he always does- you didn't get information about anything from him.

„You are going to have a little talk with the principal and one of the old grandpas. They are gonna ask you some questions about your motivation and why you wanna become a teacher n' stuff," he explained and looked over to you.

Luckily the unpleasant tension was gone and you relaxed a bit.

„And what is my motivation?" you asked with a chuckle and looked over at him.

„That's on you!"

„That's on me?!" you repeated the words he said but in a louder tone. „You are the one who asked me to become a teacher! How am I supposed to know this?"

„I don't know! Tell them you wanna save the world and make it a better place, or something! Make it sound believable!"

„Jesus!" you mumbled to yourself and rubbed your fingers over your temples.

This will go so wrong.

„Is there anything else I need to know!?" you asked the next question and opened the first button of your blouse.

„Hmm, let me think," he mumbled and grabbed his chin. For a few seconds, he turned quiet and stared into the air.

„Well..." he started and looked over to you. „The students are the next generation of jujutsu sorcerers and our purpose is to train them. They are very talented and already know their strengths and weaknesses very well. But indeed there is something I have to explain to you."

Again, he seemed like a completely different person and turned serious.

„One of the students, his name is Yuji Itadori, is a special case. He is the vessel of a special cursed spirit named Ryomen Sukuna, also known as the King of Curses."

„King of curses?" you interrupted him and repeated the name.

„Yeah, I know! Quite a flamboyant name." he chuckled and ran through his hair. „According to a legend, Sukuna was an Imaginary Demon with two arms and two faces. But in reality, he was just a human sorcerer. After his death, he became a cursed spirit. His curse was too strong for his body to be fully destroyed. 20 fingers are left, too powerful to be destroyed and therefore turned into special cursed objects. Yuji Itadori is in fact strong enough to contain Sukunas power. His purpose is to find all the twenty fingers, eat them, and then he will be executed."