XXIV

A small chuckle left Gojos lips and then he shook his head. „Ouch! And I thought you wanted to go on a grocery date."

„Well, I could use some company as well," you answered on one side to not hurt his feelings and on the other, to tell the truth. „I will treat you to something."

„Sounds like a deal," he answered and grabbed his keys out of your hand. „Let's go! I want chocolate cake and peach mochis."

Together you left the building and walked towards the parking lot. Not many cars were parked there, maybe five or six.

„Guess what's my car!" Gojo said with a huge smirk on his lips.

Quickly, you scanned all the cars and tried to find something that could fit his massive ego.
„The black Mercedes over there?"

Gojo pressed a button on his car key and to your surprise, the lights of the Mercedes you picked out went on and off for a second.

„How did you know?" he asked while you were walking towards it.

„I've worked at a strip club, Satoru. I've seen all kinds of people with all kinds of cars and usually, Mercedes drivers are all the same. Men -age doesn't matter but usually above fifty - who think they are the shit, usually with an ego that's bigger than their dick, and -my thesis- most of them are pedophiles."

„Wow, you just insulted me three times in one sentence," Gojo commented and went with you to the passenger side. To your surprise, he opened the door for you and offered you his hand to help you get into the car.

This little gesture caught you so off guard that for a slight moment you got a massive brain lag. Yep, you just stood there holding his hand and looking at him. Somehow your brain forgot to tell you that you were supposed to get in the car as well. And now the both of you were standing in the parking lot holding hands.

Gojo looked at his hand, up to you, and back to his hand. A wide smirk formed on his face and then he chuckled. „It's nice seeing you making the first move, Y/N!"

„Oh shut up."
With that, you let go of his hand and slide into the car seat which was lower than expected. It felt like sitting on the floor. How can these old men get in and out of their cars? It's even for you difficult!

The car seat was comfy, its form hugging your body perfectly. You've never been in such a luxury car. Well, you've barely been in any car.
Your entire life, your go-to was walking, teleporting, or by bus and train. Taxi drivers seemed sketchy to you, so you've always avoided them.

Gojo took the driver's seat and started the car. An engine sound -that sounded like a cat purring- disrupted the silence between you two and the man on your side hummed in satisfaction.

„I'm surprised every time I start the car," he commented with a smile and drove the car out of the parking lot with a few simple hand movements.

It was quiet between you two - a bit uncomfortable actually. Your eyes had been wandering through the car, everything looked so neat and expensive. All the buttons, the display, it was automatic and quite new with all kinds of technology features. Your eyes have been wandering over to the stirring wheel and, and his hands.

His pale, long petite fingers happen to always be cold. It happened several times before that you've been just staring at his hands doing the most common things like holding chopsticks or writing. They've just been so mesmerizing that you sometimes zoned out thinking about what else they could be doing.

„Y/N?" Gojo's voice broke through your thoughts and your eyes snapped from his fingers to his face. Quickly you blinked a few times and answered with a quiet "Hm?"