XXXVIII

„Yimy." he started and slid his arm of her. „Let's stop seeing each other."

The girl in his arm raised her head to look at him. „What?" she whispered.

„I'm sorry but I don't want us to meet up again." He now fully pushed her off him and sat straight up in bed. „You are a great girl, Yimy. You're pretty, smart and so sweet but you deserve someone who takes you serious, I mean, relationship wise."

With that he slid out of bed and started to put his clothes on again. The blond girl just stared at him confused and a bit hurt. „Have you met someone?" she asked as she grabbed her shirt from the floor.

Gojo stayed silent und put his pants back on.

The girl started to laugh, sarcasm obviously in her tone. „Ah, the so emotionally available Satoru Gojo is finally in a relationship. I guess, she must be the real deal then, hm?"

„I'm sorry." he apologized and now grabbed the car keys from the night stand. „As I said. You deserve someone who is not me and not as complicated as me. You are a great girl, I mean it. But I'm not the right one for you." Coldly he put on his glasses and stepped out of the bedroom, stopping at the door frame. „Goodbye, Yimy."

Dramatic motherfucker.

•••

A few days have passed, Gojo went on a mission abroad and you were fully recovered. The kids were busy with either training or missions they were sent to.

But you, you were bored. You've already done some online shopping as you got your first paycheck - which was much much higher than you've ever imagined. You've cleaned your room twice, took care of the kitchen and started to decorate your little terrace.

But you wanted to do something sorcery related. Training, another mission, even if someone gave you material to study, it didn't matter.

Ngh, you hated it how you depended on Gojo. Annoying motherfucker. He was constantly sending you pictures from his trip to Russia, from the food, the people and everything he found interesting enough to share with you but mostly food, of course.

You were laying in bed and watched some Netflix as he called you, again.

„Hey." you answered and paused the show. Quickly, you rolled on your stomach to speak probably in the phone as you put it on speaker.

„How you doing, sweets?" he asked and you heard a few voices in the back, speaking some language you didn't understand - probably Russian.

„Bored." you answered and sighed. „I'd like to train, you know, but the students are busy as well and you are not here."

„Aw, so you do miss me?" he cooed and you just rolled your eyes. He had asked you if you missed him everyday since he left but you denied it every time.

„No, I'd just like to get stronger so that I won't almost die the next time."

„That's the right motivation. How about you visit principal yaga and ask him if he can make a cursed puppet for you?" Surprised at his actual useful suggestions, you considered maybe to listen to him once.

„That's not a bad idea, Toru. Thank you." you answered and a slight smile was on your face. „What are you doing?"

„Oh, me? I'm sitting in a cafe right now."