XXIX

„Hm, probably. Does that scare you?" you chuckled and stopped in front of your room door.

Gojo remained silent and thought about it. He wasn't sure.

He denied it.

But deep down he knew that you will cause him sleepless nights, worries and even butterflies in his stomach.

Gojo wasn't the person to get attached to people. He couldn't allow it and never wanted it. But he hated the idea of someone else having you, talking to you, laughing with you, eating with you, going to bed and waking up, sharing your brightest moments with you.

„Go to sleep and rest, Y/N." he avoided the question. „We'll meet around 9 am. Wear your uniform."

With that he went without another word into the room next to yours and you stared after him for a while. The door closed and the atmosphere around you turned silent for a few minutes. Only the light in the hallway that buzzed every time it went on and off again.

Then you heard Gojo turning on the shower in his bathroom. Maybe you should shower too...

•••

It was 9:18 am and you waited in the hallway. You woke up pretty early since -even though you might not want to admit it- you were nervous. This was your first ever mission, like a real legal and not just behind some sketchy gas station in your neighborhood mission. You've done that plenty of times just to try and train your techniques.

Nervously you tapped on the floor with your feet. The fact that he was late and let you wait, made you already mad at him. After another five minutes you sighed annoyed and decided to knock on his door.

If he's still asleep I'm gonna kick him in the balls...

The sound of your last knock disappeared and a muffled "come in" Came through the door. The moment you opened the door to his room, a half naked Gojo with unbuttoned pants and messy bed hair greeted you with a smile. He was topless and his bare pale skin almost made you go blind.

For the first time it was him who wore almost nothing and you who enjoyed the view. From head to toe your eyes scanned the man that was standing in front of you. His skin looked silky smooth, almost like porcelain. He had a few light freckles sprinkled over his well defined chest. They made you wanna play connect the dots.

His body was muscular but not to beefy. Broad shoulders with a slim waist, but a squishy stomach. (A/N: I don't believe in Gojo with sixpack) Strong arms that are warm and comfortable but yet rock hard when flexed. He looked so soft and yet so defined. Warm and yet so cold. Intimidating but so fragile.

He was much more and much less than you expected. A weird feeling started to rumble through your stomach and you had to take a deep breather at his sight.

He had a slight v-shape that defined his hips and his unbuttoned pants showed the hem of his way too expensive underwear. Having him in front of you was mesmerizing and dangerous. In your mind, your fingers traced over the muscles on his arms, over his shoulders down his chest, slowly making your way down to...
The sound of his belt dragged you out of your trance and he chuckled „My eyes are up here, Y/N."

Slightly you cleared your throat and crossed your arms while you turned away from him. „I've been waiting for 20 minutes out there." you complained and leaned against his dresser.

A bit shameful, you tried to avoid him and his body but the sound of the metal of his belt hitting each other while he closed it, let your eyes wander over him again. Now he was turning his back to you and you almost forgot how to breath. His back muscles: well defined and changing with every move he did. His shoulders, triceps and biceps doing the same.

He turned around to face you again and stopped in front of you. Gently he grabbed your hips and pulled you closer. „How does treating you to a breakfast sound, hm?" he suggested and opened the dresser you were blocking.

This move was so smooth that you had to close your mouth and gulp before you could answer. „Uhm, I would prefer lunch or dinner." you pressed out and slowly tried to put some distance between him and you.

He threw a white button down over his body and started to close it. „What happened to the uniform that I gave you?" he asked while he shoved his shirt into his slacks.

„I didn't like it, so I changed it." The hot pants he gave you became longer ones that ended mid thigh and instead of your tight crop top you requested an oversized jacket that you had shoved partly into your pants.

He nodded and grabbed his uniform jacket but he didn't put it on. „Help me with my blindfold." he commanded and turned around. Carefully you wrapped the thin fabric around his eyes while he styled his hair upwards. He smelled good -probably his after shave.

„Soooo, what am I going to do today on my first mission?" you asked while you two left his room 40 minutes later that planned.

„We're heading to Tokyo. There's a middle school that's highly cursed and you're going to clear the area there."

„A middle school?"

„Yeah, curses like to stay there since there's a lot of bullying, stress and anxiety due to high pressure. That's a common place."

„Well, couldn't be me." you joked and went through the door he held open for you.

He chuckled and followed you to his car. A comfortable silence filled the moving vehicle and you watched him drive while the radio was playing some pop song. His thumbs drummed on his steering fitting to the beat and a slight hum left his lips. He seemed to be in a good mood today.

„Want some coffee?" he asked while he drove through Tokyo, setting his blinkers to drive into a drive through.

„Get me a matcha latte, please." you said nicely and smiled.

„How could I say no to you?" he smiled back and grabbed his wallet. You watched him order and drive to the next window, paying with his black card that was now stuck between his teeth. With one hand he held your drinks and with the other he was driving back on the Main Street. Something about this was hella attractive and you felt your thighs clenching together. Quickly you cleared your throat and thoughts and grabbed his card out of his mouth and the drinks from his other hand.

„Do you remember the first steps the students told you yesterday?"

You scrunched your eyebrows together to think and it took a few seconds to remember. „Getting information."

„Very good!" he praised and took the coffee to go cup from your lap. „There are about 10 reported grade 3 curses, all different sizes and abilities. And one first grade curse which can produce some kind of fog that makes you dizzy and hallucinate. I personally would say it's almost a special grade curse but whatever." he took a sip from his coffee and took a sharp turn to the left.
„Do you think you can handle that?"

Special grade curse or whatever? He's saying like it's the most daily casual thing.

„I hope so." you answered and opened your seatbelt. Together you walked up a small hill where the middle school was located. You already scanned the environment around you to get a vision about where you have to fight for your life.

„What's the second step?" he asked as he stopped in front of the gate to the official school area.

„Curtain?" you said and turned around to face him.

„Do you know what that is?"

„It puts a black cover over the area that you are working in to shield the view from others."

„Someone did their homework." he joked and put his hands next to his hips. „There are different kinds of curtains. Some of them only block the view from others and some can even deny the access to certain people. I will teach you the simplest one first. To create one you simply say "Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure." You try it!"

Quickly you followed what he said and a dark purple something started to form on the sky. Slowly a dark globe formed around the school and shielded you from the outside.

„Great! And now good luck. Don't die or I'll kill you." with these words he patted your back a few times and then left the curtain.