XXX

„Great! And now good luck. Don't die or I'll kill you." with these words he patted your back a few times and then left the curtain.

Did he just really leave me?

„Gojo, you asshole!" you yelled back and made a few steps into the direction he disappeared. „Come back!"

„Please..." you almost whispered and tried to dramatically grab the air. Disappointed and mad, you exhaled while you touched your nose bridge. You hated him. Again, like he always does, he throws you into a situation and expects you to deal with it.

Yo, Saturo! Your girly needs a bit of support here!!!

But even if you started yelling and ugly-crying, you know he wouldn't come back because he's a menace. So you inhaled and turned yourself around to face the building you're about to enter.

The school was painted in grey paint, making it appear lifeless and depressive. There were barely any color, plants, not even trash - no sign of happiness or life. No wonder, it was cursed. If you had to study in an environment like that, you would jump out of the first floor right away.

Slowly and with caution, you made your way through the entrance and walked into a huge dimmed hall. It was empty but as you entered you felt how the air pressure changed and how a numb feeling started to make your ears ring. You hated to admit it but you felt anxious. Quickly, you grabbed the brass knuckles that Gojo gave you out off your pocket and put them on. At least you had something to hold on. Your fingers wrapped around them tight and gave you some sort of stability so that you could move on.

Left or right? You asked yourself and the moment you decided to go left, a cheeky chuckle followed by some steps and clacks echoed through the hall. Quickly you turned yourself around and moved your body into a defense position. Your eyes switched through the dimmed hallway but there was nothing in sight. Just some shallow smoke that crawled its way through the area. You tightened your fingers and slowly started to move step by step, leaving a spot whenever you touched the floor.

It was quiet when you reached the end of the hallway and there was nothing unusual that alarmed your senses. The smoke has raised towards your hip and made your legs disappear in it. You turned yourself around several times until you yelled into the nothingness. „I know that you are there! Come out and fight, don't be a pussy!"

You walked back into the entrance hall and decided to go into the other direction that you originally wanted to go. The smoke has raised up to your shoulders and covered you entire body now. You knew this was suspicious and you should be more than careful. Because of that you decided to go up into the first floor and ignore the heavy smog for now.

A few small curses that looked like mushrooms were running around your feet as you entered the first floor. They were so cute that it actually hurt a bit as you stomped on them to kill them.

Suddenly a sharp pain went through your left ankle and some sort of green plant slung itself around your leg, pulling you downwards the stairs again. The sudden movement made you fall and slide down the steps. Another plant vein tangled your arm and its spikes pressed into your skin, leaving a burning mark. The moment your body got surrounded by the grey smog the wounds on your skin started to react and it felt like the skin was getting peeled off your body.

You wanted to scream but the toxic smoke you inhaled caused your lungs to collapse and not even a little whimper could leave your lips. It felt like your body was dissolving itself in acid. Tears were running down your eyes, you gasped for air and your heart was pumping in your ears.

Am I dying?

Another vein warped itself around your waist and pulled you up in the air out of the smoke. For a splitter of a second you took a deep breath and then you got slammed onto the ground.

Almost...

Before the toxic plant curse could do that, you snapped with your fingers and freed yourself out of the deadly grip. You entered the inbetween and exited it back on the first floor. A painful scream left your lungs, finally able to breath halfway normally again. Your body was burning and as you looked down small bloody bladders have formed around the marks on your skin.

„What was that?" you whispered and slightly touched a red strain on your arm. Sharply, you inhaled, gritting your teeth to stay quiet. The pain was worse than anything you could imagine. It felt like someone ripped of a plaster but instead of the plaster it was your skin. Your sight became dizzy and hazy. It was hard for you to keep your eyes open as the pain pulsed through your entire body.

Okay, Y/N relax! How bad is the situation? There's some sort of plant based curse with toxic veins and smoke. The smoke causes a reaction with open wounds, or blood? You don't know how long their veins are, how many - so far you've counted two- and if they have any other way to attack. The entire floor is filled with smoke and you have open wounds all over your body. You are injured and your limbs are slowly turning numb. To be honest, doesn't look good so far. But you'll figure it out.

Your eyes wandered through the empty hallway, looking for something that could help you. Door, window, door, window. There was nothing but empty class rooms. The pupils of your eyes switched left and right, up and down. Lamp, another window, door, hallway.

A chuckle, followed by crackling dragging sound. The monster was coming upstairs.

What should you do? Hit it? Trying to fight hand in hand combat? Distance?

Suddenly you got an idea.

Even though your entire body burned like hell, you started sprinting along the hallway, leaving steps and marks and huge amounts of cursed energy on the ground. The curse is most likely to follow you to the end, so they will walk over your marks and in the right moment you can let them explode.

As you reached the other end of the hallway, the curse has finally got up to the first floor and to your surprise it looked everything else than dangerous and deadly. The curse looked like a flower, with pink leaves and bright green veins. It sucked you into its beauty and you almost forgot why you were here in the first place. But as it started to let the grey toxic smoke flow out of its blooming head, you quickly realized that you were barely surviving and had to kill it.

„what are you waiting for?" you asked and made a step back. And as you expected, the curse followed you. It may be strong, but not very smart. And with its second step, it reached your first energy point and you mumbled a small "Thunder". A huge explosion followed and it hit directly the feet. With a snap, you teleported yourself behind the curse and hit it with an intensive amount of cursed energy into its body, followed by another explosion. The curse got pushed through the hallway and you mumbled three more thunders as it was rolling over your points.

If your theory was correct the toxic smoke reacts with blood. With your brass knuckles, you smashed one of the windows and grabbed a piece of the shattered glass. Do curses have blood?

Suddenly, one of the veins grabbed the hand with the glass and the other vein your body. The curse pressed you onto the floor and forced your arm towards your heart. Maybe it was smarter than you expected.

„Cut!" a deep distorted voice yelled and grey smoke was flowing out of the its mouth. The Spikes of the veins started to paralyze your arm and you saw that the glass splatter was coming near your body. Blood was dripping from your hand since it was cutting right into your flesh.

Am I gonna die?