XLVIII

„I'm not." you cleared your throat. „I'm not jealous, why should I?"

Your eyes lingered on the man in front of you. He was leaning back, spread out, one arm resting behind Yuji. With a satisfied smirk, he had his eyes on you as well and watched every move, every expression you did. You wondered if he had even noticed.

Suddenly, he moved to lean forward. „Ah, have I told you that Y/N will be attending her first yearly sorcerer meeting?" he now brought up the big event and that caught the student's attention.

„Oh, really? What kind of dress do you have?" Nobara almost jumped next to you and turned her body towards you. „Do you have a picture?"

Her enthusiasm caused you to smile and you quickly pulled out your phone to show it to her. „I went shopping with Shoko. She helped me pick it out."

As soon as she saw the picture you took, her jaw fell almost down to the floor. „Oh my god, damn! Gojo, you will lose your title as the best-looking teacher. Yap, definitely."

She reached the phone over to Yuji and Megumi and they both first stared at the phone, then at you, and then they shared a look and raised both of their eyebrows. „Wow, Y/N! It really looks good on you." Yuji complimented and even Megumi nodded.

„We really have the most attractive teachers in the industry, right Maki?" Nobara handed the phone back to you and elbowed the girl next to her.

„Seems like Gojo is going to be Y/Ns Accessoire tomorrow." She joked.

Your eyes flickered to Gojo who was watching you with a smirk. „I bet she'll look amazing."

„Are you nervous?" Megumi suddenly asked and perplexed you stared at him.

„Why? Do I have a reason?"

„You're going to meet all the other sorcerers like Utahime, Mei Mei, Nanami. They can be overwhelming sometimes. I mean, they are all classmates of Gojo."

„What's that supposed to mean? Do you wanna say I'm a bad influence?" Gojo snapped at him with a high-pitched voice.

Megumis's statement and Gojo's reaction made you giggle and you had to hide a big smirk as you looked at your pouty boyfriend. „I don't wanna imagine you as a teenager, you're already as an adult annoying. I bet younger you wasn't easy."

„Can you maybe not invite me to your next anti-Gojo-talking-trash-behind-his-back-club meeting? All you do is insult me here," he complained and turned his face away from you as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

„Gojo, you need to be humbled from time to time," Nobara answered him and got a collective nod from the rest of the students.

You giggled even more now and the smirk on your lips was now visible. Carefully, you extended your legs under the table to slightly touch your pouting boyfriend, in the hope of making him feel better. His eyes twitched to your direction and you gifted him a reassuring, innocent smile.

„But back to your question, Megumi." you started as you finally calmed down. „I think I'll be fine. Shoko has told me about the others already and I think I'll get along with them just fine. And, I mean, I already met Nanami."

„Huh, really? When?" Yuji shouted at you in excitement, gripping the table with a huge smile on his face.

„Uh, when Gojo and I went grocery shopping together." He really must like this Nanami guy.