XLI

„What? You want to see how good she takes my dick and how prettily she moans my name?"

„What?!" The woman and you replied in sync.

Why would he ever say something like that? Like, it wasn't even true. And why would he think that this could make it any better?

Perplexed, you looked at your right now fake boyfriend and wished you could beat the shit out of him. As if his stupid comment made anything better.

He may be the strongest but definitely not the smartest.

You inhaled and wanted to say something to make his stupid little comment less weird but your old boss cut you off.

„As I thought, only good for sex." he laughed disgustingly and pulled his girlfriend closer.

Gojo was about to say something, you could feel it since he grabbed your waist a bit tighter and his cursed energy behind you started to heat up your skin. His blue eyes squinting in frustration.

Whatever he's gonna say, he will make it worse.
You had to stop him, somehow.

Now it was you who made the most cliché move ever. Wow, you both could really be the protagonists in some shitty Wattpad FanFiction. Incredible.

You inhaled deeply and turned around to face him. Your hands cupping his warm soft cheeks, you pulled him closer. It felt like your heart was jumping out of your throat any second, the blood pulsing in your ears, your hands began to sweat. His breath started to tingle against your skin and the man just went with it, letting you guide his movements.

5 cm, 4 cm, 3 cm.
And the gap between you closed.

His lips were soft and fit perfectly with the shape of yours. The cherry flavored scent of his chap stick went up your nose and made him slightly taste like it. The cold tip of his nose was brushing against your skin, giving a nice tingling sensation.

It was just a slight peck. You just wanted to prevent him from saying anything stupid. Just making him shut up.

But this small short peck caused both of your breaths to shorten, leaving you speechless for a few seconds.

As you two separate, the cold air brushed against your lips and left you with a feeling that was hard to describe. You knew that this was just to shut him up and didn't mean anything but you wanted to kiss him again and again and again.

Quickly, you licked over your lips and inhaled, putting on a slight smile. You still had to pretend that this was casual and not your first kiss.

„I appreciate your help, babe but if you don't shut up I'll make you choke on your own tongue." you threatened as nicely as possible and squeezed his hand but kept holding it.

„And now to you." you turned and spoke to your old boss and his girlfriend who were staring at you with wide eyes. „As you can see I'm doing better. And I have no reason at all to justify my life, my decisions or myself. I'm happy, I'm making enough money and I have people who really care about me. So I don't give a fuck about your comments or what you think about me."

Confident, you nodded and went away, pulling Gojo after you like a little puppy.

The usually cocky man was still baffled at your sudden action. He was like in trance and could only keep thinking about how your soft plush lips felt against his. It was so gentle but still held so much power within it. He wanted more and he needed more. More of you, more if this!