XXV

Suddenly a way to known man stepped out of one of the aisles and Gojos face lit up.
„Nanami? Is that you?"

„Satoru..." the man exhaled quietly with an already annoyed tone. Next to Gojo stood a blonde man who was a bit shorter than him. He wore a blue turtleneck long sleeve and beige suit pants. The complete opposite to Gojo. He looked so put together and Gojo was a mess compared to him.

„Ahhh, my old friend! Haven't seen you in a while! How you doing? You haven't met Y/N yet, have you?"

Suddenly you got pulled closer by Gojo and he threw his arm around you. His well to known perfume crawled up into your nose and you wiggled with your nostrils.

Sometimes it smells nice and actually made your head go numb but sometimes it could make you throw up. And today was one of those days.

„Y/N! That's Nanami Kento! An old friend of mine! We went to school together." Gojo explained and had a wide grin on his face.

„Nice to meet you!" you said and smiled at him nicely. You were still a bit flashed at the difference between him and Gojo.

The man looked blankly at you and just nodded. Pretty cold, you thought and your smile turned into a little pout. If he knows about you already?

„What are you up to? Haven't heard from you in a while." Gojo continued and placed both of his hands on his sides.

„Yeah, I was avoiding you." Nanami answered and grabbed a pack of rice from one of the shelves.

„Well, you should visit us soon and get to meet Y/N properly. I could set you up for a mission maybe. I think you would get a long."

„You can join us today, if you want to! I planned to cook udon noodles and make some Onigiri!" you suggested with a smile and grabbed the same kind of rice Nanami had grabbed before - it was the cheapest.

The man's eyes switched up from the bag to your eyes. The cold and stoic expression softened and the thin line slowly turned into a little smile.

„Uh, actually, Nanami don't you have that one appointment with the school director? I remember something that I was supposed to tell you that. Yeah, he wanted to talk to you about uhm, that one curse, I think." Gojo suddenly interrupted before Nanami could even answer your suggestion.

„When were you supposed to tell me?"

„Uh, like two weeks ago?!" it sounded more like a question than an answer.

„And where?"

„Uh, hmm..."Gojo stuttered. „I think, I think it was in that one cafe in Tokyo where they sell that delicious cheese cake. Geez, I would kill for a piece of that now. Anyway, we gotta go, right, Y/N?"

Gojo suddenly grabbed you by your hand and pulled you and the shopping cart after him. „It was nice to see you, by the way! We gotta meet up soon! I'll treat you to something."

Overwhelmed and more than confused, you waved a short goodbye as you stumbled after Gojo. Why was he acting so weird all of a sudden?

Jealousy, Y/N! It was jealousy...

Believe it or not but as much as it seems like he is just playing with you, he actually likes and cares about you. And Gojo doesn't want to share.

„What is wrong with you?" you complained and wrangled your hand out of his tight grip. His hands were big and his fingers long so it was easy for him to wrap them around your wrist.

„With what do you wanna fill the onigiri?" he smoothly dodged your question as he grabbed a tube with red bean paste. „We could also put some kimchi in it." he suggested and threw a bunch of stuff carelessly into the shopping cart.