XVII

„If you would be weak, you wouldn't be here."

Silently you sat next to him. Like, I mean, how should you react? Even if you wanted to disagree with him, you knew he was right.

Confused and with a mixed feeling you looked at your Sushi. Somehow you lost your appetite.

„What I wanna say is that" he continued. „You know, I'm the strongest and I usually know what I'm talking about. I would have never come up to you if I didn't see any potential in you. And I'm here to help and teach you all the necessary things. The rest comes with practice and experience."

You still remained quiet.

„For example, today. You already did a great job! Of course, there are a lot of things we have to work on but for your first time fighting against someone else with cursed energy, you did a pretty good job. And I also haven't told you what their techniques are on purpose. In a real fight no one will tell you their powers, as well. Only if it's required, of course."

„And what do I have to work on?" you asked since you just wanted to know how to get stronger as fast as possible.

„Your fighting still is pretty stiff. Your whole movements look way too forced and this costs you a lot of unnecessary energy. You need to loosen up a bit. I mean, you are or -well- were a stripper. You definitely know how to use your body properly. Create your own fighting style, mix stripping and fighting together."

A smirk was formed on his face as he thought about his advice. „If you wanna train or try things out, you can always ask me."

Annoyed, you rolled your eyes and shook your head. This wasn't helping that much.

„You make a lot of unnecessary movements and we need to work on your tactical thinking. And I know, your techniques are more practical in hand-in-hand combat but I strongly believe that you can evolve them into distance fighting techniques as well. But for now, you will practice and collect experiences."

He continued eating his Sushi and left you in silence. For a few minutes no one of you spoke a word. He probably wanted to give you some time to process what he just said to you.

But to be honest, your mind was completely empty. His little motivation speech left your head blank and there was not a single thought roaming around.

After a while you laid your half finished sushi to the side and stood up. „Uhm, I guess I'll lay down a bit and rest. I'm tired." you explained and fixed your clothes. „When do I have to be ready tomorrow?"

„You have a day off actually! The first years are going to be on a mission and the second years are abroad until next week. But we can train tomorrow a bit." he answered and gave you more information.

„Ah, good to know. I guess, see you tomorrow then." you replied and nodded awkwardly.

You were about to walk away but then you remembered why you weren't already at your dorm in the first place. Frustrated, you inhaled and turned around to ask Gojo for help.

„Yeah, I'm lost!" you stated what he had asked you an hour ago.

A smirk formed on Gojos face and he chuckled. „Can't you use your teleportation?"

„I could but I'm too tired. I barely have any cursed energy left." you answered quietly and rubbed over your eyes.

His chuckle became louder and he barely could hold himself together. Annoyed, you rolled with your eyes and crossed your arms in front of your chest.

„Please!" you said and looked at him with big eyes.

He still was giggling to himself and continued eating his Sushi as if you weren't even there. Slowly, you felt how the blood inside your veins started to boil and your fingers turned all fizzy from anger.

„I hate you!" you started and pressed your nails into the skins of your arms. All you wanted was to get back to your room and lay in bed right now. No people, no stressful situations and no Gojo.

„Chill!" He giggled. „I still have to finish your sushi and then we'll go back!"

Your sushi?!

Grumpy and mad, you sat back down again and grabbed the box of Sushi. „I'll eat it myself!"

Angrily, you stuffed all the rolls that were left into your mouth and started to chew on the food. At least you will be faster.

Surprised, he watched you shove you Sushi rolls in your mouth and then laughed. Quickly, he pulled out his phone and took a photo of you. He was laughing and giggling all to himself and you realized how dumb you must look.

„Like a chipmunk!"

Angrily, you chewed on your food and tried to swallow it down as quickly as possible.

But you didn't know that Gojo actually intended you to finish your food. He doesn't seem to be this kind of person but he always wants to be sure that his students -and now you as well- eat enough. Sometimes it was easy and sometimes he had to help it out a bit.

And this time he, well, had to provoke you a bit.

As you finished chewing you again mumbled a slight „I hate you!" and then wiped over your mouth. „Can we head back now, please?"

Gojo nodded and let out a slight sigh. Quickly, you grabbed all the leftover trash and put it in his bag.

The moment you stood up the exhaust and tiredness shot through your body and you had to stabilize yourself while grabbing Gojos arm. All your muscles suddenly felt heavy and it was hard for you to keep your eyes open. A big yawn escaped and again you rubbed your eyes.

„Are you okay?" he asked with a concerned tone in his voice. To your surprise, he grabbed your underarms and helped you to support yourself.

„Yeah, I'm just really exhausted. I guess, I'm not used to fighting properly yet." you tried to brush it off and looked up to him as you carefully let go off his arms.

„Sure?"

Quickly, you nodded and ran your fingers through your hair. Together you two made your way through the campus back to the dorm part.

Your knees felt weak and unsteady, causing you to only make small, slow steps. From time to time you felt Gojos touch your back and he gave you a warm smile every time you looked up to him.

As you finally entered your room, he stopped and leaned against the door frame. He watched you for a few seconds as you brushed off your shoes and sat down on your bed.

„I guess, I'll Leave you alone now! Unless you want me to stay, of course!" he smirked and pulled his glasses down.

„Fuck off!" you mumbled into your pillow as you let yourself fall to the side.

„Okay! I get it." he chuckled and turned himself around. „Get some rest! Uhm, I won't be staying here tonight, so if you need anything ask Megumi or the principal."

With that he closed the door behind him and you could finally take off your clothes. Within seconds you stripped them off and freed yourself from your bra, grabbing an old shirt and then you rolled yourself in your blanket.

You checked your phone quickly but as you noticed how heavy your eyelids were, you put it aside and went to sleep.