XLVI

„If you call me that again I'm gonna kick your ass."

You winked at him with a smile and then rushed over to the next room, yours. Damn, compared to his clean and neat space it made yours look like a dumpster field. You really had to tidy your space but there was no time for that.

Quickly, you changed into your uniform and brushed your teeth. Gojos clothes found their place somewhere on the floor next to a big pile of laundry you had to do. Within one swoop, you grabbed everything you needed, threw it into a small bag, and then closed the door behind you.

With a hum on your lips you almost skipped to Gojos' room and then slightly knocked before you entered. The man was currently struggling to style his way too long frosty strands up to put his blindfold on and as he saw you he just extended his arm and let the piece of fabric glide into your fingers.

Gojo bent over so that it was easier for you to tie the blindfold around his head. His perfume which usually stung in your nose, suddenly smelt like heaven to you, and a soft smile formed on your lips.

„What have you planned to do in class today, Mr. Gojo?" you asked nicely while bringing his hair in form as best as you could.

„Combat training."

„Hm." you nodded. It was silent between you two for a few seconds. Then you asked the question. „Do we tell them?"

Gojo bendt back up and shrugged his shoulders. „I don't know, do you want to tell them?"

„Hmm..." you thought for a second. „How about we wait and see how long it takes them to figure it out?"

Gojo chuckled and nodded, then fixed his hair to his licking. You also took one last look into his mirror and started to make your way out of his room. Before you could walk through the doorframe though, a strong hand pushed you against it and Gojo pressed you against the hard wooden door with his entire weight.

„One last kiss," he mumbled and his hands pulled you closer, closing the distance between your lips. The kiss was timid and gentle. Just a small peck but it had something incredible teasing because his knee was placed right between your legs. A small moan left your lip and you felt how his lips formed a grin against yours.

It was just a few seconds but that already caused your brain to stop working. He pulled away, leaving you out in the cold as he just walked away from you. You blinked a few times to process what just happened and then stared after his figure that went around the corner.

„Hey!" you yelled after him and closed the door before you made your way to catch up. „That's mean."

Gojo walked mindlessly through the hallway, hands deep buried in his pocket. He whistled some melody and pretended that nothing had happened, or well that he just didn't tease you a hot minute ago. Playfully, you threw your elbow after him but he had his infinity turned on. Your elbow stopped a few centimeters away from him and he almost snorted. „He, you have no chance against me."

„Okay, now that is unfair," you said in a serious tone and took a step to the side while waking to create some distance between him.

„Why?" he asked and followed you step after step until he almost cornered you against the wall. „Because you know you are weaker than me, hm?" the tone in his voice went up and started to become teasing.