V

„And now I wanna see you using it! Let's fight!"

„Against you?" you asked.

„Hm, you don't have to be scared, doll! I'm the strongest! And don't worry, I'll go easy on you!"

Now he's pushing your buttons. He really knew how to make you mad.

„Okay, fine!" You pressed through your teeth and let your knuckles crack.

„I don't even know how to start," you mumbled to yourself. Quickly you shifted your cursed energy into your feet and started running towards him.

„Okay, let's make this clear!" you shouted and threw a punch towards his head.

You missed.

Set spot.

The next punch went towards his stomach but you missed. He was quick and dodged all your attempts by just moving to the side.

Set spot.

„I have some requirements if I should help you!" You spoke to him and tried to land punch after punch.

Set spot.

„Number one! You better drop the fucking doll! I have a name, you know! Start using it!"

Now you started kicking with your feet, trying to somehow hit him. But even that didn't work.

He kept quiet.

„Number two! Just because I am or was a stripper, this doesn't mean I'm there for your entertainment! So start to respect me!"

Again no answer.

„And the third one!" you stopped to look him straight in the face. This was the most important point to you. „You did not rescue me! You are not my savior! You are just an opportunity."

With these words, you started to snap with your left hand and teleported to the spots you had placed around him. Quickly you stood behind him, next to him, every second in a new position. You were so fast, it felt like your fists came from every direction at the same time.

You knew this fighting style required a lot of cursed energy and you would be exhausted to death after it but for him, you wanted to go all out.

Punch after punch, snap after snap you tried to hit him. Just somehow, even if it was just a small amount of cursed energy that would stick at him, you were trying to activate your power.

Gojo hasn't even laid a finger on you. He was just dodging with his hands stuck into his pockets.

Slowly the sun started to come through the clouds and heated up the air. Your hair hung into your face and with every punch you threw at him, you realized that he wasn't just telling you lies.

He was the strongest. It felt like he was untouchable, that every punch just glided to the side.

Quickly you switched your tactic and switched the cursed energy into your feet again. You dissolved a few of the spots and placed new ones right between his legs under him. You snapped to the one behind him and whispered „Thunder!"

The ground exploded, dust flying through the air, causing him to move properly for the first time. He took a small step forward and you teleported yourself in front of him.

Your hand reached out to his shoulder and you teleported behind him again.

„Thunder!" you whispered and another explosion followed.

„You can stop now," he said.

It was quiet between you two. You stared back and didn't say anything to him.