XXII

tw: masturbation lmao

•••

„Do you wanna know about my cursed techniques?"

Slightly, you nodded and turned your body towards him.

„Well, I already told you about my infinity technique. You know, you can't touch me and stuff-"

„How does it work? Can I learn it?" you interrupted him since you still felt jealous of him and his power.

A quick smile appeared on Gojo's face and then he shook his head. „I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's a technique that only runs in my family. Well, like all of my techniques. The actual name is limitless. It allows me to manipulate space through absolute control of cursed energy. Besides space manipulation, I have three standards and one nonstandard way to use it. The infinity technique is one of them. It slows the space between us down."

Disappointed, you nodded and played with the pebbles in your hand. „What are the other standards?"

„Blue, red, and purple!"

Confused, you looked up and raised an eyebrow. „Are you explaining color theory with it, or what? Even the names of mine are better."

„Let me show you."

Carefully, Gojo raised his finger, and a small blue something formed on top of it. The blue ball rotated around itself and wobbled up and down.

„See, it's blue!" he raised his other finger and on top of it, a red ball started to float around. „The other one is red."

He looked at you with a grin. „Guess what they can do!"

„How am I supposed to know?! They could do anything!" Gojo still looked at you with a huge smile on his face and wiggled his eyebrows under his sunglasses. „Well, I don't know, red is hot, blue is cold?"

„Think about what I have told you."

Think about what I've told you.

Cursed technique, blue, red, purple, limitless, infinity, space manipulation! That must be it!

„Well, I guess something to manipulate space. How about blue makes things appear and red disappear?" you guessed and looked at him and the two floating something's on his fingers.

„Hm, closer but not directly."

You went quiet for a short moment and tried to activate your brain properly. „Okay, the infinity can slow things down. How about making things faster?"

Again he shook his head.

That's frustrating.

„Making things smaller or bigger?" No reaction. „Changing its form?" Again no reaction.

„Pulling and pushing things away?"

„Yes! You got it! Smart girl! Good job!" he praised you and a warm feeling spread through your body that quickly rushed to your cheeks.

„The blue one attracts and the red one repulses. And combining them -making it purple- makes things completely disappear. Let me show you!"

With a small amount of blue energy, he pulled a stick that lay a few meters away from you towards his feet. And with the red energy, he pushed it away.

Then he combined both of them and with purple energy he completely erased the stick. It was gone. Nowhere to be seen.

„The purple one is a kind of big secret. Not many people know about it, so don't tell anyone," he whispered and then pulled his sunglasses down. „I'll find out and have to use it on you then."