XXXVI

So kissable.

Your hand that rested between his icy strands made its way down to his lips and copied his movements from earlier. With your index finger you slightly tapped and stroked over his soft, plushy lips. Slightly, he grabbed your hand and kissed your fingertips gently. Then he brought your hand to his chest and placed your palm right above his heart.

„You wanna have a taste, sweets?" he asked while pouting his lips.

And that's when panic in your body started to rise. What should you do? Yes? No? But you wanted to. But that's wrong. He's your colleague. Kind of your boss. But, but you wanted to. But then he wins. You said you're not an easy game, not for him. You lose and he wins. But his lips, he's so gentle with you, he takes care of you. No one over took care of you. Yes? No?

Suddenly the ringing of his phone pulled you out of your thoughts and he sighed. The eye contact broke and he gently rolled you to the side but still keeping you in his arm. On your side though, you sighed in relief.

„Gojo on the phone." he answered with an annoyed undertone in his voice. Amused you giggled at his little introduction and tried to listen to the other persons voice at the other end.

„What already, wasn't the last time not like a year ago or something?" Gojo answered but you didn't know to what.

„That's the point of a yearly event, Toru." the other person was a female voice and now you tried even more to listen to their conversation.

„You know I hate it. So many unnecessary formalities and at the end they talk behind our backs anyway." he mumbled and sighed. Gojo let out a loud stretch and rolled to your side -well almost on top of you to be precise. With his free hand he signaled you to be quiet and you understood. He then let the hand wander to the crook of your waist and he started to glide over your curves. Men are all the same, you thought and had to giggle.

„When is it?" he asked and scrunched his eyebrows in annoyance. „Already? That's like two weeks."

„Yeah, I know." the female voice answered. „How's your little girlfriend doing?"

Both of your eyes met and a smirk formed on Gojos lips. You tilted your head to the side and raised your eyebrows waiting for his answer. „Pretty good. She just went on her first mission and secured one of Sukunas fingers."

„Ah really? So she's a natural?" the female voice laughed.

„Mei." he finally said her name. „I'm her teacher, it's obvious that she's strong."

The woman laughed loudly through the speakers. „Yeah, sure. I'm excited to meet her though. I might like her, maybe even gonna try stealing her from you."

Hearing that made you blush and a shy smile painted your face. Gojo on the other side just rolled with his eyes and mocked her silently. „Yeah, yeah, you can try. Seems like Y/N's quite popular but I'm the only one who gets to have her at the end." he said bluntly looking you straight into your eyes.

Something in your stomach sunk deep down and you felt knots twisting, making it tingle between your legs. For a moment you held your breath and you swallowed. Oh, damn! What is he doing to you? Why is he so irresistible?

You didn't notice that the phone call ended and Gojo turned to lay on his back again. „I'm supposed to tell you that there's gonna be the yearly sorcerer meeting in two weeks. And since you're a part now, you're obviously invited as well."

„What's that?" You pressed out and buried your face into your pillows.

„All sorcerer from Tokyo, Kyoto and smaller institutions will assemble and discuss the recent events. I remember how fussy the elder were after Itadori joined and became Sukunas vessel. I even had to hold a speech to everyone. And I had to talk to so many people I didnt wanna talk to." He rolled around again and groaned between your arm and pillow. „And you have everything under control, Gojo? And we can trust him, Gojo? What you gonna do when it escalates, Gojo?" he mumbled mockingly and searched for your hand to place on top of his head again. He loved when people played with his hair.