XXXV

„I won't." he answered but half hearted. Is he getting too attached?

You mumbled a sweet "Thank you" and squeezed his cold hand.

Quickly, Gojo shook the doubt out of his head and put on his usual smile. „Here, you must be hungry." He grabbed the bowl with miso soup and a spoon. „This should be gentle for your throat since you inhaled a lot of toxic smog."

Carefully, he lifted the spoon and put it to your mouth. You slurped the warm liquid. Even though you wanted to enjoy this like it was your first meal after starving, the burning pain in your throat didn't let you. Swallowing the soup felt like your insides were dissolving and etching away. Hardly, you started to cough and spat most of the soup out again.

„Is it that bad?" he asked as he wiped the excess away from your face.

„Try again." you mumbled since you were really hungry. You just had to get used to the pain. Gojo put another spoon to your mouth and you slurped, this time actually swallowing the liquid.

„See, you can do it." He continued feeding you. „I just wanna say I'm sorry. This was your first mission and you nearly died. A new rookie sorcerer made a mistake while gathering information and sorted the curse in the wrong class." Gojo explained quiet. „If I had known, I would have never put you on that mission. Or at least not alone."

„It's not your fault, 'Toru" you said and the nickname made the corners of his lips twitch upwards. „But don't punish them too hard. Of course, it was a dangerous mistake but they happen. Maybe it's me who makes the next bigger mistake" you said and stroke the side of his thigh with your finger that you could move.

He chuckled and shook his head. „You have me, dumbass. I'm gonna teach you properly so that no mistakes happen."

„I'll remind you when I'm dead." You joked and opened your mouth for the next spoon of soup.

„Well, I know you are currently not in a good state but we sadly have to do a few formalities and write a report of your mission." he sighed and tapped on a few papers that he put on your night stand. „Don't worry, I'll write and show you what to do."

„What is it for?" you asked and let him shovel another spoon into your mouth. The soft tofu was easy to swallow and tasted delicious. Has he cooked it himself?

„You see, after every mission, you have to give report where, who, what kind of curse and stuff like that. The sheet will tell you what you need to do." The soup was finally empty and he put the bowl on the nightstand. Then he grabbed the papers and looked at you. „Can you move to the side?"

Was he serious? „Satoru, I would love to move but right now that's not possible." you answered with a passive aggressive smile and rolled your eyes.

„Oh, yea, forgot. Sorry, sweets." Then he shoved his arms under you and gently placed you to the other side of the bed to make room for him. He moved closer and rested against the headboard to sit up. To see what he was filling out, you leaned your head against his shoulder and slightly turned -as much as you could obviously- to the side.

Gojo looked down at you and had a soft smile on his face. This was nice, he thought. Even though he cuddled with girls after sex from time to time, he doesn't remember the last time when he cuddled without sex. Your body rested soft and warm against his, your chest raising monotonous, slightly pressing against his arm. He quickly grabbed the blanket between you and slipped under it to have more contact with you. He nuzzled himself a bit closer, shoving his leg slightly between yours, just to feel your soft body. He wished you two were naked. But not because he wanted to have sex with you -well at some point yes- but he just wanted to feel your soft warm skin against his. He wanted to feel every scar, every stretch mark, every dimple and every wound of yours.