𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗇𝗀 | 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗒

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗎

[ 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 ]

---

I walk in my girlfriend's office trying to find her. I peeked around, it was late, very late. My eyes met Ninguang, who was staring at the city past the building. The moon lit the office along with the vast area of unknown stars.

She cleared her throat, which made me shiver. She seemed tense. Slowly, she turned towards me. Arms crossed, Stern eyes looking at mine. "H-Hey?" I stuttered. Her face was still very stoic. "Darling, come here." She said as she motioned her hands.

I hesitated before walking to the CEO. "Atta girl.." She whispers before stroking my cheek. "Ninguang? I-Is there something wrong?" She scoffs. "That's not how you should address me when we're alone." Her voice was unshakable, it made me shiver.

"I'm sorry, M-Mommy.."

"Good girl." She praised before kissing my forehead. Her left hand reached my waist. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" She questions tightening her grip on my waist.

"I came to look for you.." I say avoiding her predatory eyes. "No need, but, now that you're here.."

"Mommy's been craving you~"

She leaned closer to my ear and bit it. I let out a small whimper. "Awe is someone sensitive?" She teases running her hand up and down on my waist. She looks at me for permission, I nod.

Without a thought she slips off my top. "Hey!" I shouted. "Oh? Are you getting shy with me?"

"N-No, mommy I'm sorry.." she smiles before giving me a passionate kiss. "Its fine." She continued kissing my tainted lips. I felt her tongue poke my bottom lip, I opened my mouth slightly to let her in.

She took advantage of it and shoved her tongue inside my mouth, she explored till nothing was left. I felt hazy, blinded by the fog of lust. I pulled away, panting. Her hands grazed the strap of my bra. "Wait! Uhm is anyone else still here?" I ask, not wanting anyone to know what was happening.

"Nothing but a few guards outside? But why- Oh~ you don't want anyone to see you like this? Hmm?"

"Ooh, or you don't want anyone to hear your cute noises.. Wouldn't it be really unfortunate if someone were to push the announcement button?" She motions to the small control board on her desk.

"Uh.. I- its just that I don't want anyone else to see me." She chuckles at my comment before lifting me up. I wrap my legs around her torso as she takes me to her desk. She set me down softly before placing soft kisses on my neck.

Those soft kisses soon turned into rough bites and licks. She rips off my bra while kissing down my chest. Small whines and moans left my mouth. It was practically impossible to keep any noises in.

She took a nipple in her mouth, sucking while massaging my other breast. "Ah.. haah~ mmh~ Nhng~ Mommy.." She pressed me flat against her table, letting the papers fall on the ground. "Calm down.."

Her hands grab my waist band pulling my skirt and underwear off me. "Already wet hmm?" She says rubbing my 'flower' slowly. "Ahh~ hng~"

She started to rub faster as whimpers rolled out of my tongue. She slipped two digits into my wet core, pumping in and out as wet, lewd sounds echoed through the office. "N-Ninguang! I'm close~ please.." I pleaded as I stray closer to my climax.

She pulled her fingers out, I stare at her blankly. "It's mommy to you." Goosebumps ran clean through my body. "I-" she pressed a hard kiss on my lips cutting me off. Pulling away, she licks her lips. Ninguang takes my thighs and spreads them apart revealing my wet cavern.

"If you want me, then you'll have to beg. No if, ands, or buts."

I groan. Upon hearing that, she took a grip to my chin pulling me towards her. Smirking, she proceeds to say; "We can stop this now while you're all hot and bothered, and to think that you can talk back to me.." She chuckles. "..It's hilarious, Y/N. Now then, will you be a good girl for me?"

I nod slowly. She smirks before kissing the tip of my nose. I gripped her shoulders giving her pleading eyes. Ninguang's smirk grew bigger as she watched me. "M-Mommy please.. I'll do anything for you mommy~ just fuck me already.."

After minutes that felt like hours of begging she finally obliged.

She smiles, "your wish is my command, darling." She lowered her head closer to my area. She kisses my inner thigh and bites it softly. "A-Ah~"

The blonde haired female sunk her tongue in my core, tasting, exploring me. "Mmmh~ mommy..fuck.." I moan louder as her tongue went deeper inside me. "Haah~"

She starts sucking and licking more and more. "Hng~ m-mommy.. can I c-cum?" I asked grabbing on to her hair as a muffled 'yes' escaped her mouth causing vibrations that made me feel like I was in heaven. I closed my eyes, "ah~" I whimpered as I came in her mouth.

"Fuck~ mommy I-" She shoves her cum-coated fingers down my throat causing me to gag. "How about you taste yourself, kitten~" Ninguang says with lust in her eyes staring down at me. I began to suck on her fingers, swirling my tongue around one of them. After I was done, I pulled away.

Ninguang raised one of her eyebrows. "Did I tell you to stop?" I look at her shaking my head slowly. "Then keep going." She ordered. I kept at this until she took her fingers out of my mouth. She then proceeded to lick my saliva off her fingers.

"I just can't get enough of you can I?" My legs shook, I stare at her blankly, waiting for her next move. Another smirk formed on the CEO's lips.

She shoves three of her fingers in me. "Oh darling.. you're so cute.." She thrusts her fingers in out of me. She remained a fast pace. "Slow d-down mommy~ please.. slower~" She ignored me and only thrusted her fingers faster and harder, abusing my throbbing core.

"You like that, little slut?"

"Hnng~ ah~" The fiery red eyed female let out a low laugh. "Cmon kitten.. use your words."

"Y-Yes mommy! I like it.." She kisses my lips again digging her tongue inside. We pulled away before smashing our lips back together. Her fingers matched the roughness of our kiss. She licks her lips. "Such a good girl, aren't you.."

I tighten around her fingers. "Ah~ I'm g-gonna-" I was cut off, "cum then." I did as I was told and came all over her fingers. "Awe darling, you made a mess on my table.." She points out to my cum dripping down on the dark oak table.
"Ah~ mommy I'm sorry." She smiles. "It's okay."

"You did really good for me, kitten~ How about round two at home? I have so many things I want to do to you~"