𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺 | 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎

[ 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 ]

---

I looked at her stifling in my chair as the drunken mood of Angels Share filled my senses, my wine glass empty with only a small taint of dandelion wine settling at the bottom.

Rosaria with out a doubt is a very attractive woman. The way that her cold pale skin slightly illuminated under the dark lighting of the bar sent my mind into wonders. Her vail was off revealing her short magenta coloured hair and her red pendant rested perfectly on her chest.

"Y/N looking a bit dazed? I'm quite surprised your a lightweight! I thought our Mondstat's dearest could handle a bit more~" Kaeya chuckled resting his hand on my shoulder as he continued ordering more wine.

I shook my head playfully "Where'd you get Mondstat's dearest from?"

"You know your a little goodie two shoes for everyone.. right Rosaria?"

"Mhmm.." her eyes locked with mine as she took another swig of her wine.

I bit my lip in anticipation. She kept staring down out me before smirking and scoffing.

"So Y/N, Heard you got a little crush on our favourite grand master? Tell us about that one~" Kaeya boasted about while making a sly smirk towards Rosaria.

"You too are seriously unbelievable. And no I do not have a crush on Jean!"

"I don't think Ill choose to believe-"

"She said she doesn't so stop pestering her about it got that." Rosaria interrupted Kaeya mid sentence.

"Gosh someone's protective today~" Kaeya giggled making a mocking face.

---

A few more glasses of wine I find myself slumped down at the bar table.

"Another one boss! I need another one!" I gestured sluggishly towards the bottle of dandelion wine before looking towards Rosaria. She made me stop and think for a moment.

Her pale skin had a pinking hue around her cheeks. "Rosie are you d-drunk?" I hiccuped.

"I'm half way drunk right now Y/N." She sighed before putting down her wine glass.

I look towards Kaeya to find him sweet talking a few girls for drinks. His arm rested on a brunettes waist while the other made hand gestures as he spoke. Gosh you can practically see their heart eyes for him.

"Rosaria buy me another drink please?" I whined wrapping my arms around her arm.

"That's it, I'm taking you home. You're a bit too drunk right now.."

---

With more lazy whines, complaints, and nagging we finally reach my house.

"Mind if I crash here for the night?" Rosaria asked leaning against my bedroom door frame whilst I slothfully climbed on to my bed.

"Yeah you guys always stay here after we go out for drinks!"

"Well most of th- ow!" I fell backwards landing on my behind.

Rosaria sighed before coming towards me. She looked down at me again. Just like how she did at the bar. She picked me up before placing me on my bed.

"Night." She mumbled before attempting to walk out of the room until I held her wrist pulling her back.

"Hm? What? You expect me to sing you a lullaby?"

Her face was close to mine her hot breath smelt like alcohol and cigarettes.
It happened quicker before I knew it. I was kissing her. Her lips were warm compared to the coldness of her skin coming in contact with mine.

"Mmh.. Y/N you are so drunk right now.."

"So are you!" I replied.

"Half drunk, sweetheart."

---

"Ah Y/N.. that's the spot~ good girl~"

My tongue dove again into the caverns of her wet cunt. I swirled it in and out feeling her walls tighten a bit. "Mmh~" I moaned sending vibrations through her body. I licked across her folds before licking and sucking softly on her erect clit.

I felt her thighs clamp around my head a bit and her hand running through my hair as I pleased her. "Mmh.. you really are a goodie two shoes aren't y-you? Right sweetheart?"

"Mhmm~" I agreed my mouth still connected with her.

"Fuck baby.. keep going I'm gonna cum soon.." she took a long inhale of her cigarette while I kept digging my tongue in her. I felt her walls tighten around my tongue before a warm liquid flooded out of her.

I disconnected my mouth from her body to get a few breaths of air. She kissed my forehead. "Lick it all up and swallow it sweetheart." I did as I was told and gulped down her juices.

She sat up before pinning me down on the bed. "Your turn." I looked up her in excitement. She seemed to notice that.

"You're not a goodie two shoes to me sweetheart. Your my fucking slut."

"Only yours Rosie~"