𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇, 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺 | 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖿𝗍 [𝙨]

SHORTS - TONES BY: JUNE !!

[ 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙛𝙩 ]

---

The wind whistled and bellowed as my back pressed against rosaria, the alley squeezing us together. Her slim, slender hands snaking their way along my waist and down to the hem of my skirt.

"Thank goodness you decided on a skirt today huh?"

I nod eagerly. She takes her cold hand and lifts up my skirt.

"Quiet okay?"

I nod again, squeaking when she runs a stripe along my underwear. "You're soaked.. how long have you been thinking of me? Huh?"

"I bet you look forwards to this.. every time you have a Night Shift you come running to me."

She pulled my underwear to the side and toyed with my swollen clit. Flicking and rubbing it as the cold Mondstat air hit my bareness.

---

The sweet sounds of rosaria fingers was all I could make out as I bit my hand while she plunged her digits deeper into me.

"And what do we have here?" An authoritative voice beckoned.

I notice a flash of blond locks.

"Grandmaster Jean. What a pleasure." I hear rosaria husk.

---

So well, hi i guess. I left this hanging I'll make a full version on my next update so I'll leave a snippet here.

Oh this was also a request by @JiUsprettygirl

I think that's the user.